• show-popup

Company Aerotek
Location Detroit, Michigan
Category Employment Agencies
Views 799

I was employed by Aerotek in Michigan I ended up resigning from my Employer to take a chance of a lifetime to work for a company that I have been trying to work for years.After I gave my two week notice and signed my papers with Aerotek I was working for the new company for three days.

Upon my third day I was told something came up on my background check. I was very upset about it I was told I could dispute it and it was something done in error because I was a victim of identity theft my case was dismissed. They did the new background check and it was cleared. I was told by my recruiter that they could not guarantee my exact job back but can offer me other opportunities to apply to other jobs.

I did that and I received a call for another recruiter from Aerotek and I was told the company is not interested in ever me coming back, and to talk to my recruiter. My recruiter says they may have been based on performance. I was in training for three days I have been a recruiter before I was on time 30 minutes early. I got positive feed back that if I do good they would hire me in.

I feel because of the mix up I was being blackballed. I applied for several positions that I know I am qualified for.

I don't understand during the two weeks notice I gave why did they not do the background check, and if it is found to be an error and cleared why am I still being treated like a criminal.I have a family it's the holidays this is not right for Aerotek to not be upfront an honest that they were not going to offer me any employment. 2f182a3

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Aerotek complaint

Aerotech Sucks!

to make the story short....I went to a job fair and the guy told me that i got the job.This was a fa...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Aerotek.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug