Aerotek - Background Checks
I was employed by Aerotek in Michigan I ended up resigning from my Employer to take a chance of a lifetime to work for a company that I have been trying to work for years.After I gave my two week notice and signed my papers with Aerotek I was working for the new company for three days.
Upon my third day I was told something came up on my background check. I was very upset about it I was told I could dispute it and it was something done in error because I was a victim of identity theft my case was dismissed. They did the new background check and it was cleared. I was told by my recruiter that they could not guarantee my exact job back but can offer me other opportunities to apply to other jobs.
I did that and I received a call for another recruiter from Aerotek and I was told the company is not interested in ever me coming back, and to talk to my recruiter. My recruiter says they may have been based on performance. I was in training for three days I have been a recruiter before I was on time 30 minutes early. I got positive feed back that if I do good they would hire me in.
I feel because of the mix up I was being blackballed. I applied for several positions that I know I am qualified for.
I don't understand during the two weeks notice I gave why did they not do the background check, and if it is found to be an error and cleared why am I still being treated like a criminal.I have a family it's the holidays this is not right for Aerotek to not be upfront an honest that they were not going to offer me any employment.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Labor Ready dont care about people. You can be a half decent worker that some companies want to hire but what Labor Ready will then do is deliberately put you..."
- "Same Case as many people post in 2012 & they still going on with stealing people money, Pay money & Activate your account to get your dream job with a..."
- "Since I listen and comment on the posts a lot I just want to give everyone a heads up on this site I used to create a resume. It's called..."
- "I can't believe how I was treated by chryslers claim department they were friendly at first and told me to take my one year old 2014 300S to the dealership..."
- "Hard sharp piece of plastic in my granola bar that cut the roof of my mouth and lossened a tooth due to bitting down on this piece now my jaw..."
- "I bought a Logitech K-800 keyboard 1-18-13. I have a new puppy and he knocked off about 23 keys on 3-18-13, only 2 months later. They cant fix..."
- "The boots were seldom and carefully worn. The sole on the right boot suddenly separated while walking normally on a concrete sidewalk. Customer service offered to evaluate the problem but..."
- "i was supposed to receive a package (a pretty expensive external hard drive) in two days with amazon prime. i received notification that it had been shipped the same day..."
- "I realize that Chick-Fil-A has a goal that it should take no longer than 90 seconds to greet a guest and send them on their merry way with their order...."