Aerotek - Background Checks

54 of 198 Aerotek Reviews
Dec 03, 2012

I was employed by Aerotek in Michigan I ended up resigning from my Employer to take a chance of a lifetime to work for a company that I have been trying to work for years.After I gave my two week notice and signed my papers with Aerotek I was working for the new company for three days.

Upon my third day I was told something came up on my background check. I was very upset about it I was told I could dispute it and it was something done in error because I was a victim of identity theft my case was dismissed. They did the new background check and it was cleared. I was told by my recruiter that they could not guarantee my exact job back but can offer me other opportunities to apply to other jobs.

I did that and I received a call for another recruiter from Aerotek and I was told the company is not interested in ever me coming back, and to talk to my recruiter. My recruiter says they may have been based on performance. I was in training for three days I have been a recruiter before I was on time 30 minutes early. I got positive feed back that if I do good they would hire me in.

I feel because of the mix up I was being blackballed. I applied for several positions that I know I am qualified for.

I don't understand during the two weeks notice I gave why did they not do the background check, and if it is found to be an error and cleared why am I still being treated like a criminal.I have a family it's the holidays this is not right for Aerotek to not be upfront an honest that they were not going to offer me any employment.

621c172
Review #364291
1.4
I had the same issue 0
Had an experience with Aerotek?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA

×
You were reading a complaint about Aerotek.
Filing a new complaint about
×