Show reviews that mention
job recruiter people position interview week office phone jobs experience
Filter review
Aerotek is the worst employment agency I have ever been signed with. They never get me any jobs...One of the reps named Kiran is snotty and is not helpful at all. She's rude at times as well. I *** want a temp job, do not go to Aerotek in Rancho Cucamonga,ca or you...

I had an interview over the phone and then came in the following day at their office, I met with a interviewer and then he sent in another fellow to interview me. I was not prepared, after 2 years of unemployment I kind of freaked out.

I wish I would have visited this wesite earlier and I might have been prepared in what to say. I think they try to trip you up.

It was aassemby position, I worked for twenty five years at as a maintaince mechanic. The contract job offered paid 11.00 per hour.They never got back with me.

Riverside, California
I had read horrific reviews about Aerotek on various message boards. I didn't know whether to take the information seriously because it was on the internet. I recently called a local Aerotek office in Illinois(DuPage County). I saw a position posted on their...

Also there are no other black people working in that office and never has had a black person employed there. They send black people out to work jobs for them but internal jobs blacks don't stand a chance.

Chicago, Illinois

Aerotek/Piscataway, NJ: Worthless/Avoid!

Dave Poling is a Divisional Branch Officer who runs Aerotek's Central NJ office. He is so arrogant, pompous and lacks real management skills. We had used them for years and noticed the quality of candidates depleting. Recently, they lost 7 disgruntled staff members who claim they were being asked by Dave to "fling" bodies at clients to juice up their numbers. Sounds like a body shop has been born in New Jersey. They should terminate him immmediately! I wonder if the Department of Labor has ever reviewed their books? If he is willing to screw clients then why not temp employees?

Promise you interviews and then when you call to inquire about it, they say they will call you back at such time. Never call.

Call back on your own, to be told the employer is no longer looking for a candidate. Happened to me 3 times before I told these *** to lose my number and stop calling me.

aerotek promises jobs that do not exist! never working with them again

aerotek promises a lot of jobs but does not deliver to qualified candidates.on jan. 13.2010,they were supposed to be at a Job Fair at Manville VFW hall,but they never showed.they were the only absentee!

View more comments (2)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I went to the Aerotek branch located in San Jose. The staff there are not professional at all. They'll have you waiting for a long time if you go in for an interview. If you want to work as a recruiter, they expect you to know every single detail of how the...

And I called off one day when I worked for scs signal and they called saying they wanted to hire me and buy me out of my contract. So I gave them my physical address to the hospital I was at and I had the state police show up and tell me I was not permitted on there property or I would be aressted for trespassing need less to say I lost 2500 in tools and Aero technology did nothing about helping me get my tools back andscrewed me on my taxes

Berkeley, California
I love working with Aerotek until they hired this lady by the name of Olga S. She's friendly to you during the hiring process but as soon as you get hired, she turns into a witch. Has the tendency to be impartial - she fired an associate for not clocking in/out...

You guys - this is so old news. I don't think she has worked here in what, two years?

It isn't like it was before. yeah, I have to stay home a lot in my group because we don't have projects, but G told us that it would be like that when she hired me and always urges me to get a full time job with nintendo or another place. I come back over and over because I feel loved by my boss. she always takes me back when my other jobs lay me off or run out of work.

Grow up people! That was then this is now. we need to be more positive.

Bellevue, Washington

Aerotek - Slave labor

i was told by erotek that i would be hired or fired by hyundai after 3 to 4 months ive been working at hyundai a year and have not been hired yet. dec,07 we were told we would get a raise and better insurance now its april ,08 no raise yet.there are erotek workers here that have put in 2 years and are not hired yet.i make 11.75 per hr average hyundai employesare making 23 to 24 per hr doing the same thing im doing on the line.im pissed at hyundai and erotk they need to be fare

Remember this, we are interested in what is best for us and Aerotek's interests are interested in what's good for them. The two do not align.

I encourage you to do like myself and reach out to your state & federal representatives as well as governing agencies. Don't forget the media!!!

Start writing those letters and making those phone calls. Aerotek must e stopped!!!

Ps, my complaint involves over 150 workers, so yeh, it's a problem that has been addressed up through to the head of Aerotek. Nothing!

Aerotek is only interested in the bank roll and dont care who gets screwed!!!

Talk about the worst company to work for, oh and representation, you have none. Any problems you have they cant help in fear of losing their contract and the workplace, well forget about them because you dont work for them. Good luck!!!

I say do like me and reach out to the authorities. News media is not a bad idea either!!!

Aerotek is only interested in the bank roll and dont care who gets screwed!!!

Ok guys. so, here's the deal.

If you are gonna attack someone else's grammar, at least be sure your's is correct when doing so. Also, i have worked for Aerotek in Oklahoma. They are not a terrible company to work for. They found me good paying decent work.

No it was not steady and no I do not work there atm. However, the deal with them is, when you sign your paperwork at the prescreening, you are signing a contract. When you get paid $14.00/hr, they are getting $28/hr. When you work for them for a company (perhaps Hyundai), the contract states that until your contract with Aerotek or your employment with Aerotek is terminated, you cannot go to work for the company you were working for for at least 6 months unless you, or the company you worked for, wishes to pay 180 days worth of your wages to Aerotek to buy your contract from them.

At which point, even if you did start making more, your still way behind. As for them not answering phones, yes it is true most of the time. So you get on good terms with some of them and get a cellphone number. They're all alowed to use them at work when they need to.

Unless of course they are in a meeting. Now then, if you people would eralize these things when you read through your contract, you would and could be happier with Aerotek. However, as for the pay situation. yes, most of the time with your paycheck, they do get it wrong and you might have to wait a week or two to get some shi* fixed.

So you figure out what you need to do to help that. I did. All you need to do is keep a awesome record of hours worked and mileage and per diem that is owed to you. Then, when it is time to report pay, you call it in.

Then, go to your supervisor at the company you are working for and request he send the information to several people. Call Aerotek, get the operator, not a recruiter and be transferred to someone's desk. Find out who you need to have your information emailed to to be payed correctly. if anyone has any questions or concerns about Aerotek, please email me.

I am currently in a stable job, however, considering going back to work for Aerotek for more money. Again, email me. My email is omegaman3001@live.com. I can give you advice on how to work with Aerotek instead of just getting screwed around.

Everytime I go to a job with them, I get a few other people on with me. Makes life a little easier.

Do not quit your job at Hyundai, just apply to a different location or to a different department. And remember, if you are working at the Hyundai plant in the Southeast, I hear John Deere is coming there and the competition for employees will drive everyone's wages up.

The Big Green (John Deere) is a fabulous place to work, but they like to see a good job history. So, don't quit, use the opportunity.

FYI, many great and brilliant people have poor grammar and spelling skills. It is something you can work on, but it is not something that people should insult you about.

The only thing that would make companies like aerotek be fair is a UNION. I have had the same problem with aerotek "I won't even capitalize the "a" they don't deserve the respect.

Lies is all I have heard from them, along with other aerotek employees.

They will give one person a job and them when someone else gives a sad, sad, story, they will fire an aerotek employee, and give the job to the poor person. I'm sorry but we all have sad story, we all need the job are we would not be there.

#203269

The thing about this site is anyone can write anything anonomously. You can't believe any of this stuff!

:? :cry :( :x :sigh :zzz :upset :eek :roll :) :grin ;) 8) :p