Whining and complaining

Here's the deal: With the unemployment rate at +10% and millions looking for work, recruiters get dozens of phone calls every day. So it is impossible for a recruiter to return EVERY phone call they get from a prospective candidate. Thus, no return phone call = no opportunities available right now! Last time I checked, candidates are not paying Aerotek to find them jobs... Aerotek's CLIENTS are paying them to find candidates - Business 101. The people complaining about Aerotek are a bunch of babies. Get some initiative and find a job on your own instead of relying on a recruiter to do the work for you!

Just to clarify, my commission comes from my company billing the client for my work based on good candidates that I find to interview with them. In no way does the contractor pay for being recruited by me.

So think about that before you start complaining about me trying to find you a job at no expense to you. Also, I’m expected to interview 15+ people over the phone a day to gage whether or not I think your qualified and have a good attitude. That means I talk to 75+ different people a week. If you weren’t followed up with that probably means you did not present yourself very well.

Either over stating your qualifications or were not professional during the phone interview (just in case you didn’t understand it’s what a recruiter is doing when they first contact you).

During a 50 hour week that’s as busy as mine, following up with someone who I clearly do not want to work with is the last thing on my to-do list. Think about it before you start bashing a company calling you in regards to a job opportunity at no expense to you.

I JUST GOT A CALL! WHOOO!

STOP WHINING AND LOATHING IN SELF PITTY. YOU DIDN'T GET CALLED = YOUR RESUME WAS LESS THAN ATTRACTIVE. MOVE ON.

BOOM I GOT A JOB. GOTTA GOTO WORK!

Whoever said that those of use who complain are whining ... they list the jobs under their agency and people cannot apply to them on their own.

And they list many jobs without following up with people who actually want to work.

So learn what you are talking about before being so ignorant. :(

Aerotek should be in the used car business...bunch of liars & deceivers! All they worry about is their commission..once they have it, your on your own pal! :(

My only experience as of yet with Aerotek is with one phone call received from the Michigan branch. So, I decided to do some research to see what Aerotek was about. The BBB had no bad complaints; in fact San Jose Branch had an A+. I read some discussion posts where ex-Aerotek employees and ex-job seekers put their opinions in. That is all the further I got in the last hour.

With my single interaction with Aerotek and my recent studies of job searching, I have gotten the opinion that the writers who do not have good things to say are the ones who are displaying very weak and unemployable talents. Skills can be taught. Talents can't be changed. Talents drive the skills.

Also, I have gathered that the recruiting agency is more like a General Contractor who subs out a crew for different projects to fulfill their client’s requirements. The General Contractor has a reputation to retain by hiring the best subcontractor who will complete a contract to the Client's satisfaction and acceptance. The subcontractor has the option to bid on the project, and the responsibility to fulfill the contract to the satisfaction of everyone. There are only so many projects, and many more subcontractors.

Therefore, if I were a controlling a recruiting agency, I would make sure that my recruiters were giving my client the best performer. That is the goal for the company, to satisfy the client. The most employable jobseeker would be my next concern. My only concern there would be that his promise will be kept. The job seeker already has interest of working under my terms. Then my only obligation would be to assure that the job seeker had a safe working environment and all agreed compensations were paid.

These days, there are many performers to choose from, sad, but true. So if phone calls are not being returned, then there is a possibility that the proper talents for the job requirement are not properly displayed. A job seeker is actually a salesperson. The job seeker needs to sell himself. The job seeker is not selling a resume, but the resume is a brochure to draw attention towards yourself.

Yea jfilus you whiney swine recruiter get the *** out of here trying to give aerotek a positive name you *** rat your company should be shutdown i propose everyone who encountered a problem with aerotek to report it so we can get rid of this joke company.... :(

Jfilus you sound you work for aeroyek u little snitching rat you and your company should be shutdown... :(

Jfilus, the job seekers may not be paying you to look buy Aerotek IS paying you. The least you can do is to get back to them one way or the other.

And if we do as you say, get some initiative and find a job on our own, you babies will be out of business and YOU will be begging someone to help YOU find a job. When that happens I'd advise you not to contact Aerotek or you'll be ignored by someone just like you. It's not a matter of initiative. Companies like Aerotek are a LAST RESORT for people who have used their initiative and have had to deal with OTHERS LIKE YOU who also didn't get back to us no matter how many times we contacted them.

Get over yourself, your lousy company, learn some manners and realize that the reason you are employed is because people utilitze second rate companies like yours to find jobs for them, until they encounter losers like you and realize that if you are representative of Aerotek, it's better to stand on a street corner with a "Looking for a job" placard around your neck than contact you. At least people notice you right off, which is more than I can say for Aerotek.

View more comments (7)
Chicago, Illinois
Service
Aerotek Recruiter

Aerotek-Bellevue,Wa

well i would have to agree with melissa this is the worst temp agency you can recruit with i've worked for them for almost 7mos now and they just let us go tell you the truth this company only cares about the money they make off you they will never follow up with you to see how your doing nor would they answer calls and they will even breach the contract in order to agree with your employer they do have benefits as far as medical but there is no paid vacation or no holiday accumulation and all there staff has attitudes the manager must be in her 20's on the first day when i was signing paperwork cory erickson sat there and talked to her girl about how good this guy was looking last night at the club i felt this was very unprofessional and i thought in my mind really is , she the manager i really hope people read this to know the truth about aerotek professional agency , please don't make the same mistake i did research your company thoroughly before following through with it and oh yea this agency has been known to try and grab other temp agency candidates saying they bought they're original agency , as far as unemployment they will do everything possible to not pay i wish the state of washington would shut this agency down i have seen many negative reviews heres one more ....

I actually liked working with Aerotek. Maybe it was because I worked with an on site manager for the company that hired me, but she was excellent and really went above and beyond what I expected to get me a job. Yes, you get underpaid when using recruiters and get fewer benefits but Aerotek got me a job with a world renowned tech company and even when my contract expires in a year or two the job they got me into is going to really look impressive on my resume and make it easier to get into a well paying perm job in my field.

#190408

I guess im the lucky one. They gave me a good job, work with Genie.

Awful customer service but I'm only there for the money. As far as i care about Aerotek, they can go to ***.

When i started with this company i was told that i would be awarded with incentive pay and they also told me that i would be able to be a full time job with the contract that i was working for. I got injured over five times and never went to the doctors never took time off and for all this i got *** in the *** when i went to collect unemployment.

Everything was fine until i got a letter from the state saying that Aerotek is contesting my claim. I went to court trying to show the judge that Aerotek was lying and that the Onsite manager was not telling the truth.

But my temper got the best of me and i stayed quite and indoing so i lost out and now i have to pay back the state over $2300. *** Aerotek and everyone there

- They never told me how many vacation hours I accrued. I always had to call them, then they had to call their accounting department and then they'd call me back with my vacation hours.

No one knows what's going on in the Bellevue office.

Whenever I'd call, they sounded like they were a bunch of young frat boys and sorority girls.

- They'll lay you off and claim that you quit so that your unemployment claim gets denied. They're liars and I will never work for them again.

Im very sorry guys for the late reply but im very happy people read this site on behalf of myself and others i think aerotek temp agency should be closed they are very rude and unprofessional at what they do and the pay is *** with the amt of overtime i did with this company i only made there pockets large but yes pass this on to your friends and co- workers everyone should know the ugly truth behind aerotek here and washington state and else where , please do takecare friends as im unemployed searching just like you guys because aerotek ruined my life along with others ....

there was posting dated 01/20/2010, howevere when contacted after sending the resume I was told that they are just collecting the resume pro actively for future use.that sucksIf they do not have any job opening why would they post it and playing with the sentiment with already frustrated job seekers.

I just received a call from Aerotek. The man was very unprofessional on the phone.

I have been job searching for a few months and I can pick them out really easily now.

This guy put me on hold 4 different times while on the phone, and never told me the name of the company I would be interviewing for, and barely even talked about the position....just the money....Good thing I came online and found tons of different reports dating from 2004 to a few days ago about what these people are really about. I'd rather go to a more professional company than some company who are completely unprepared when they telephone you

View more comments (7)
Bellevue, Washington
Service
Aerotek Recruitment

They Lied to me and threatened!

An employee of this agency told me he had a position for me and to meet for lunch. I left my current for a long lunch only to find out he had no job for me, and merely wanted to get gossip on my current company which was obviously not doing so well. Then he told me that he knew my boss and could easily tell them I was looking elswhere for work if he wanted to! So he threatened me, and lied to me, most likely just to get himself a free lunch and some gossip my sinking ship of a company. Waste of time, and very insulting!!

I had a similar experience with their Cleveland, Ohio office. Horrible people to work for. In middle of filing in small claims now.

retarted? for it is you who is the retart

I *** hate aerotek cause every1 there is unbelieveably RETARTED... how ever i did get an awesome job, in my field that i went to school for.

The reason y im complaining.

My friend got the same job as me. but it took almost 3 months for him to recieve ONE paycheck.

He had a job thru them before while liveing at his old house. well he moved, got a new job thru them, he filled out all the paperwork, including the new address/location of his new house. and they used is old address, only because his name/address was already in the computer. there for hes lost some money, OOO AND lost his car/house cause he couldnt pay his *** BILLS. would the courts help? NO!, CUASE THE GOVERNMENT IS RETARTED AS WELL.

and... CBS/STAFFMARK. wow, there just as dumb.

Craigslist is the best place to look for a job. ive had 2 that i found on that site.

As "The Fed" said, Aerotek is a huge company and sometimes bad recruiter slip through the cracks. (Sounds like maybe you got one).

However, I don;t think they have to worry about being around long...they are privately owned and do a fabulous job. I have worked with Aerotek offices in the past and had great customer service and job placement.

Most recruiters consider confidentiality to strike at the heart of their business and take confidentiality very seriously, they also do not recruit out of companies that they are working for...

Sounds like you got a rotten egg of a person who likely saw his own untimely lay off...Aerotek is big and therefore probably bends the rules more than others because they can, but they are abide by the same code of ethics as other recruiters or else they won't be around very long.

View more comments (4)
New York, New York

Lack of integrity.

My *** is with AEROTEK employment services(staffing) I applied for several positions they advertised and sent my resume to them, only to have them ignore me. My resume reflected the skills and qualificationas they were looking for to satisfy thier client. Because mty resume didnt reflect any recent aerospace industry exp. they shunned me. What seperates a aerospace warehouse from any other warehouse? Is it the concrete? The smell of the product? The people? I dont get it. At any rate, Aerotek staffing gets an award for the most STUCK UP, *** UP, LOUSY staffing services around.And thats about it.

This is a pretty *** complaint:

1. I submitted my resume.

2. I KNOW I TOTALLY deserved the job. 3

3. They didn't give it to me.

4. CONCLUSION: They have no integrity.

Please breathe through your nose and carry on.

be glad they didn't hire you. Aerotek is *** pay.

use temp services only if you have no family to support and are young and willing to work any shift. i see temp services for people that have no family to spend time with.

umm, they have about 8 million people applying to jobs every day...they can't hire everyone just because YOU feel your experience is what they are looking for. And, they are not working for you, they are working for the client.

Your last paragraph grabbed my curiosity. I do agree with you that a warehouse does have people, a scent, and a structure.

This would be the environment of the warehouse, which I am sure that is typical of most. Could it be the culture of the businesses that is different?

Does aerospace culture have different ethical standards, or specific safety habits, or required security clearances?

You have my curiosity. Is this where integrity is lacking?

View more comments (3)
Englewood, Colorado

Aerotek Screwed me

I was interviewed by a recruiter @ Aerotek in NC.. Ken Maeda to be exact. He sent me to the employer for an interview. The company I interviewed with liked me and offered me the job. Aerotek advised me that they needed to conduct a background check; the recruiter asked...

you actually should have said, "No", but i did have 1 misdamenor 3 years ago. Employers like honesty and with that you build their trust. Thats just my opinion, and i respect yours as well.

Charlotte, North Carolina

Aerotek Sucks

I tried to use Aerotek as a professional recruiting/job placement firm and I was deeply disappointed. Their initial interviews were OK. I was excited by their enthusiasm; however I have realized through time that this is a BOGUS PHONY organization. I have contacted this organization 3-4 times over the past decade with the same results each time. THEY SUCK!!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME with these creeps. I Will Not Use this bogus phony placement firm....

They waste your time, you driving to them for a job interview which is nothing short of smoke and mirrors, and when you thinking you're going to hear back a year have past then you realize nothing came from them. I live in Indiana I have driven 1+ hour away (Illinois and southern Indiana) for a bogus interview at their "main office" just to get nothing for the time and gas investment and that happened twice.......stop using their Santa is real service.

@PissedConsumer1151137

Aerotek hires fresh from college graduates to work as recruiters. These kids have no experience in the recruiting field.

Additionally, they require their recruiters to conduct 15+ face to face interviews per week, whether they have a position for that person or not. The actively pursue obtaining applicant references so as to contact those references to see if they make them a new client.

They make empty promises and get yr hopes up. They never return calls and always tell u mthe company hired internally. Thanks for nothing areo ***

Aerotek is limited in what it does. Don't expect a dream job, but, a job.

In this economy any job is good for something. BTW Now that the USA is a 3rd world country any job is a good job. "Wastes of time" should always be figured into any job search episode. Aerotek could be improved though.

They really should provide more and better benefits. This would improve their image.

Yep agree Aerotek is the typical staffing firm. They are a waste, not sure why anyone would pay them to find applicants when the fact is they dont have staff worth anything that can understand applicant business skills. They are literal and incompetent in their approach.

I was recruited by them yesterday and got a Job the same day! I don't understand why you are badmouthing and organization you don't even understand?

I have been contacted by 5 different recruiters from the same office over the last five years. On two occasion they asked me to come in for a pre-screening interview and I obliged.

I used 1/2 a day vacation to do this. What a waste of time. Everything they asked me they could have asked me over the phone, but instead used preciouce vacation time to "interview" with a recruiter about a job that I'm not even sure was real.

I nver had my resume submitted for any job by these *** Every time one of these num nuts calls they always talk about future opportunities and want me to give them information about myself, which I've concluded, is to help them find new leads. these guys are the biggest waste of time ever.

View more comments (6)
Lombard, Illinois

WE don't need Aerotek

Why do we have Job Agencies? They don't help you or the company. You ask for $10.00 dollars an hour. Just to feed your family and to fill that position. The job agency wants $14.00 dollars an hour from the company... That's why it's very hard to find a job. All the Job...

Contact with Aerotek Complaints:Hey, I want to talk to you guys about what happened. You'll understand why when you give me a call.

720-270-****.

It's my cell phone. This might be a chance to warn other people.

Los Angeles, California

AEROTEK/COMPLAINT

Aerotek is the worst employment agency I have ever been signed with. They never get me any jobs...One of the reps named Kiran is snotty and is not helpful at all. She's rude at times as well. I *** want a temp job, do not go to Aerotek in Rancho Cucamonga,ca or you will be real upset and still jobless. They need better management. non of the recruiters care if you get a job as long as they have one. I have been with them for years and have only gotten one job with them. This is a horrible company!!!!!Beware!!!!!!

I had an interview over the phone and then came in the following day at their office, I met with a interviewer and then he sent in another fellow to interview me. I was not prepared, after 2 years of unemployment I kind of freaked out.

I wish I would have visited this wesite earlier and I might have been prepared in what to say. I think they try to trip you up.

It was aassemby position, I worked for twenty five years at as a maintaince mechanic. The contract job offered paid 11.00 per hour.They never got back with me.

Dallas tx. Certified forklift operator over 20yrs.

Need a job

#519441

Aerotek sucks! Called in one day and you will get harrassing phone calls and emails.

The next morning after calling in I get a frantic call about missing a couple days and how I didnt make it to work that morning. I had to explain that it was only one day and Im on second shift. I dont work in the mornings. Then this lady went on about how all these people called in blah blah blah like I really have any control over that.

Then theres all the other *** they *** with when you initial and sign all that paperwork. They unproffessional, unethical, and just straight up ***.

Aerotek and agencies like it should be illegal! They screw over employees because everyone is desperate for work.

Columbus Ohio (Dublin)

I emigrated to the US in 04, and signed up with lots of agencies, Aerotek being one. In the 8 years I've been here, Aerotek have called me numerous times, blowing smoke up my behind with promises they can't keep.

First of it's the How you doin phonecall, with the premise of lots of jobs in your field, then please post your latest resumes..excellent, and professional so far. Then they want you to travel from anywhere Ohio, to meet the recruiter for the 10 minute handshake,(which is a waste of time, it's checks a box for client visit) and pump you up about the job you're about to get hired for..how could your next potential employer say no?

Several times this has happened, and always at the last minute Aerotek have come back and said "Awww..they wasn't looking for you specifically..and then give you a counter offer, of a job that they have been trying to fill for weeks.

Bait and switch.

I was offered a job, details over the phone sounded wonderful, came in to sign the contract, and the hourly rate was different, the shift was different, and I had never set foot inside the factory, or knew who I was working for.

Bait and switch, and very unprofessional.

If you're desperate, fresh out of high school, and need a job..look in the newspapers, or do the leg work yourself.

If your in your 40's, 20 years of experience, and expect a certain level of courtesy and professionalism, go to Career Builder, and tell Aerotek, to step up their game.

There're lazy ***, and don't give a *** about their clients.

Worked 1 day with a drunken co worker who also stoled tools. :x

aerotek is horrible ! i got hired on last thursday then yesterday i was working and got sent home early, the person at aerotek then called me and said the company i was working for is letting me go due to a attitude problem and being on my phone.

1 i didnt have a attitude problem one bit towards anyone and 2.

i left my phone in my car. THIS PLACE IS ***

The truth is some people are just not hireable. There is probably a reason you've had 4 jobs in 2 years, or always have a problem with coworkers, or conspiracies, or you always get " laid off." this is a common complaint for aerotek or other staffing companies.

No one wants to take any responsibilities for their own actions and the outcome for their actions. Staffing services can dress up a terd all day but when it comes down to it an employer will smell the stink, and pass on someone who is a horrible employee. Guess what ? Not everyone can get hired or get everything they ask for!

ThIs is reality and bitterness towards a person who tries to help you but can't bc you aren't a suitable candidate isn't justifiable.

I have dreams and aspirations in my career but job jumping and making excuses aren't going to get me there only hard work and determination, and possibly some luck. These job boards and all the negativity on them just shows the declining quality of candidates in the American workforce and the rising amounts of " it's there fault not mine" job seekers

AEROTEK in Tampa, FL:

Promissed me a job and said they would get back to me but never did. When I called the would just say it is taking longer than we thought to get people jobs. 3 years later never heard back. Thats after 15 calls and several e-mails, all responding I would have to wait longer. I believe that Aerotek is selling identies!

I ended up getting a good Job with a local temp co. that has paid holidays after 90 days and also has 2 week paid vacations, per year after 90 days. I have been there for 7 months.

:-)

#402063

Aerotek in Montgomery Alabama got ma an amazing job making over $700 a week. NO COMPLAINTS HERE.

Well i worked through them, got both of my current jobs with there help. I have a lot of experience prior to this and maybe having good work ethic contributed to my ease in getting these jobs.

Aerotek is a staffing agency, there not a scam.

As a member of the U.S. army i actually have recommended this agency to my fellow soldiers, all of us who are now employed, with no complaints.

View more comments (68)
Riverside, California

Unprofessional

I had read horrific reviews about Aerotek on various message boards. I didn't know whether to take the information seriously because it was on the internet. I recently called a local Aerotek office in Illinois(DuPage County). I saw a position posted on their website. I left multiple messages with the Aerotek staff. They never returned my calls. I eventually called the office and was tranferred to a representative. I wanted to verify if they were still accepting resumes for a particular position. Before the representative responded to my question, he asked me "where I was calling from?" I thought this was odd, considering he had been told that I had called about a potential opportunity. Just as others had indicated about Aerotek, he didn't want to talk to anyone, about anything. His behavior was aloof and unprofessional. I had read about many lawsuits filed against the company, claiming everything from sexual to racial discrimination. It is not hard to believe. They clearly don't have any type of accountability. Only a second-rate company would allow such unprofessional and unethical behavior.

Also there are no other black people working in that office and never has had a black person employed there. They send black people out to work jobs for them but internal jobs blacks don't stand a chance.

This is incident happened at the Huntsville, Alabama branch

I was discriminated because of my race. I am an african american and when I applied for the recruiter position after working on a contract position for them with the Toyota plant, I was qualified and definitely met the company's requirement.

But they picked a white candidate for the job. And according to someone inside I know personally they told me they picked a white guy because a white guy matched the aerotek profile.

I'm filing a law suit. October 2011

mitchtd1@***.com

:cry :p :p :p :p :p :p

***

#62084

The management is unbelievable. The recruiters are no good.

I’ve called them many times for them to submit my resume to a company.

That the company is looking for somebody with my skills and qualifications. They never called me back, and they never submitted my resume. I called my local EDD office I told them my situation with Aerotek. I showed the investigator at the EDD office.

That I have prove that I’ve called and left messages at Aerotek and that I have prove of the jobs that are looking for a person with my skills. He told me he will investigate, and that Aerotek should have submitted my resume to those companies. EDD is a State Office, Aerotek is just a business.

!!!! Call your local EDD office and file your complaint with them.

The culture at Aerotek is to make a buck, regardless of whether or not you are actually helping your candidates. Don't believe the hype, even as a recruiter I was lied to about the quality of the companies we were recruiting for.

I was constantly told that one particular company (a major client of ours) was great about promoting from within and offering pay raises after a contractor had "proved" him or herself....only to be told down the road, that nope, this was not true. And the only reason I was told the truth is because I inquired about all the resumes I saw posted online from people who were current employees of this company. I was curious as to why such a "great" company would be bleeding qualified employees.

That was when I was finally let in on the secret. The longtime recruiters/sales managers at Aerotek simply want to make a dollar.

View more comments (5)
Chicago, Illinois

Aerotek/Piscataway, NJ: Worthless/Avoid!

Dave Poling is a Divisional Branch Officer who runs Aerotek's Central NJ office. He is so arrogant, pompous and lacks real management skills. We had used them for years and noticed the quality of candidates depleting. Recently, they lost 7 disgruntled staff members who claim they were being asked by Dave to "fling" bodies at clients to juice up their numbers. Sounds like a body shop has been born in New Jersey. They should terminate him immmediately! I wonder if the Department of Labor has ever reviewed their books? If he is willing to screw clients then why not temp employees?

Promise you interviews and then when you call to inquire about it, they say they will call you back at such time. Never call.

Call back on your own, to be told the employer is no longer looking for a candidate. Happened to me 3 times before I told these *** to lose my number and stop calling me.

aerotek promises jobs that do not exist! never working with them again

aerotek promises a lot of jobs but does not deliver to qualified candidates.on jan. 13.2010,they were supposed to be at a Job Fair at Manville VFW hall,but they never showed.they were the only absentee!

View more comments (2)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Unfriendly and unprofessional staff!

I went to the Aerotek branch located in San Jose. The staff there are not professional at all. They'll have you waiting for a long time if you go in for an interview. If you want to work as a recruiter, they expect you to know every single detail of how the...

And I called off one day when I worked for scs signal and they called saying they wanted to hire me and buy me out of my contract. So I gave them my physical address to the hospital I was at and I had the state police show up and tell me I was not permitted on there property or I would be aressted for trespassing need less to say I lost 2500 in tools and Aero technology did nothing about helping me get my tools back andscrewed me on my taxes

Berkeley, California

Beware of Olga S of Aerotek

I love working with Aerotek until they hired this lady by the name of Olga S. She's friendly to you during the hiring process but as soon as you get hired, she turns into a witch. Has the tendency to be impartial - she fired an associate for not clocking in/out...

You guys - this is so old news. I don't think she has worked here in what, two years?

It isn't like it was before. yeah, I have to stay home a lot in my group because we don't have projects, but G told us that it would be like that when she hired me and always urges me to get a full time job with nintendo or another place. I come back over and over because I feel loved by my boss. she always takes me back when my other jobs lay me off or run out of work.

Grow up people! That was then this is now. we need to be more positive.

Bellevue, Washington

Slave labor

i was told by erotek that i would be hired or fired by hyundai after 3 to 4 months ive been working at hyundai a year and have not been hired yet. dec,07 we were told we would get a raise and better insurance now its april ,08 no raise yet.there are erotek workers here that have put in 2 years and are not hired yet.i make 11.75 per hr average hyundai employesare making 23 to 24 per hr doing the same thing im doing on the line.im pissed at hyundai and erotk they need to be fare

Remember this, we are interested in what is best for us and Aerotek's interests are interested in what's good for them. The two do not align.

I encourage you to do like myself and reach out to your state & federal representatives as well as governing agencies. Don't forget the media!!!

Start writing those letters and making those phone calls. Aerotek must e stopped!!!

Ps, my complaint involves over 150 workers, so yeh, it's a problem that has been addressed up through to the head of Aerotek. Nothing!

Aerotek is only interested in the bank roll and dont care who gets screwed!!!

Talk about the worst company to work for, oh and representation, you have none. Any problems you have they cant help in fear of losing their contract and the workplace, well forget about them because you dont work for them. Good luck!!!

I say do like me and reach out to the authorities. News media is not a bad idea either!!!

Aerotek is only interested in the bank roll and dont care who gets screwed!!!

Ok guys. so, here's the deal.

If you are gonna attack someone else's grammar, at least be sure your's is correct when doing so. Also, i have worked for Aerotek in Oklahoma. They are not a terrible company to work for. They found me good paying decent work.

No it was not steady and no I do not work there atm. However, the deal with them is, when you sign your paperwork at the prescreening, you are signing a contract. When you get paid $14.00/hr, they are getting $28/hr. When you work for them for a company (perhaps Hyundai), the contract states that until your contract with Aerotek or your employment with Aerotek is terminated, you cannot go to work for the company you were working for for at least 6 months unless you, or the company you worked for, wishes to pay 180 days worth of your wages to Aerotek to buy your contract from them.

At which point, even if you did start making more, your still way behind. As for them not answering phones, yes it is true most of the time. So you get on good terms with some of them and get a cellphone number. They're all alowed to use them at work when they need to.

Unless of course they are in a meeting. Now then, if you people would eralize these things when you read through your contract, you would and could be happier with Aerotek. However, as for the pay situation. yes, most of the time with your paycheck, they do get it wrong and you might have to wait a week or two to get some shi* fixed.

So you figure out what you need to do to help that. I did. All you need to do is keep a awesome record of hours worked and mileage and per diem that is owed to you. Then, when it is time to report pay, you call it in.

Then, go to your supervisor at the company you are working for and request he send the information to several people. Call Aerotek, get the operator, not a recruiter and be transferred to someone's desk. Find out who you need to have your information emailed to to be payed correctly. if anyone has any questions or concerns about Aerotek, please email me.

I am currently in a stable job, however, considering going back to work for Aerotek for more money. Again, email me. My email is omegaman3001@***.com. I can give you advice on how to work with Aerotek instead of just getting screwed around.

Everytime I go to a job with them, I get a few other people on with me. Makes life a little easier.

Do not quit your job at Hyundai, just apply to a different location or to a different department. And remember, if you are working at the Hyundai plant in the Southeast, I hear John Deere is coming there and the competition for employees will drive everyone's wages up.

The Big Green (John Deere) is a fabulous place to work, but they like to see a good job history. So, don't quit, use the opportunity.

FYI, many great and brilliant people have poor grammar and spelling skills. It is something you can work on, but it is not something that people should insult you about.

The only thing that would make companies like aerotek be fair is a UNION. I have had the same problem with aerotek "I won't even capitalize the "a" they don't deserve the respect.

Lies is all I have heard from them, along with other aerotek employees.

They will give one person a job and them when someone else gives a sad, sad, story, they will fire an aerotek employee, and give the job to the poor person. I'm sorry but we all have sad story, we all need the job are we would not be there.

#203269

The thing about this site is anyone can write anything anonomously. You can't believe any of this stuff!

:? :cry :( :x :sigh :zzz :upset :eek :roll :) :grin ;) 8) :p