I applied for a Aerotek job.They called me told me about the job and said I could apply.

They didn't send my resume, but said I would have to undergo prescreening by one of their recruiters. Missed a call, called them immediately back many times and couldn't reach the recruiter. This happened once more and another Aerotek person assured me that I could still be prescreened for the position and that never happened. When Aerotek first contacted me another agency called me about 1/2 hour later and was going to submit my resume.

When I registered with this other agency, I even interviewed with them and they would have definitely submitted my resume to the client company.

*** me, I should have called Aerotek back and say no thanks because I would gotten a lot better of a chance of getting the job if I had went with the other agency and not Aerotek.All I got to say is how unprofessional.

Review about: Aerotek Recruiter.

Had an Experience with Aerotek?

Comments

For all you people, I would like to share with you all a process compliance catalyst TrimOrg that has helped establish metrics and standards maintenance in recruitment consulting. For the good of consulting companies and temp hires, do get the benefits of TRIM. Good luck.

never tell one agency that you applied with another agency

I went in for my interview for the toyota position was 100% honest to the gentleman that was interviewing me as soon as that *** heard i had a misdemenor on my record. He started to drill me about every little detail with my resume not the part of what i did with the companys i worked with but the dates saying well what days exactly were you employed then pretty much was like well um i guess i will call you on Friday very unprofessional felt like i was going through the an interogation being hounded worst company ever.

I was told by an Aerotek employee in San Antonio, Jose Luis Gomez, that it would take 4 to 6 weeks before being notified if I'm hired or not, for a manufacturing position.I called Toyota's HR department, and I was informed that it can take up to 6 months.

When I called Gomez, he comes across as if he's irritated over the phone; simply said, he doesn't want to talk, or at least not with me.

He just repeats himself over and over, "How can I direct your call, how can I direct your call, how can I direct you call", in an agitated tone of voice.It leads me to believe that this is how they (Aerotek employees) justify earning a living...doing nothing that they say they're going to do.