Chicago, Illinois

AEROTEK IS ONLY OUT FOR THEM SELVES I STRONGLY RECOMMEND COMPANIES THAT DEAL WITH THEM THINK TWICE YOU MUGHT HAVE A PISSED OFF AEROTEK EMPLOYEE AND THEY POSSIBLY COULD SABATAGE YOUR BUSINESS WHILE ON THE JOB THEY ARE LIARS TO THE TEMPS THEY ALOT OF TIMES DON'T PAY UP FOR THE HARD WORK THE TEMPS DO MOST OF THESE TEMPS USED TO HAVE GOOD JOBS UNTIL THE ECONOMY TURNED DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE INTELLIGENCE OF THESE TEMPS . WORKRAGE IS POSSIBLE NOT BY ME BUT MANY OTHERS I HEARD TALKING AND FOR YOU JOB SEEKERS DON'T GO TO AEROTEK VERY BAD ,BAD PEOPLE EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL I CALL THEM A SNAKE WITH SHEEPS CLOTHING AND YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T EVER TRUST A REPTILE .

Comments

Hello,

An Aerotek rep.called me and have a great job for me. However he drove me nuts all that week till the friday when I had the interview.

He didn't call when on interview and I was awaiting for a call the next week. He never called me and when I contact him he never got back to me. So I guess I didn't get the job but I would never used them again.

Doesn't any if there is an email write maybe a main email for a the company of Aerotek I would complain about my rep.

Don't use them.

:( YES I HAVE HEARD ALOT OF BAD THINGS ABOUT AEROTEK . I WILL NOT USE THEM FOR A JOB SOURCE THEY SOUND LIKE A NIGHTMARE.