Hearne, Texas
1.6

Alonzo buckler referred to him from another office. Lied and said pos is filled and cancelled my appt made just hours before! Be truthful with us...Joseph D’Elia recruited for a new pos, however he knew nothing about what the client was doing on site as he worked in Canada and claimed that I should stay when the contract was ending per THE CLIENT HR DEPT! We will be the ones without work waiting on indecisive decisions or being lied to.

Payroll held checks weeks after pay dates. Once received, they took out way too much that did not reflect on the pay sheet. I called the dept twice no reply back!

Please stop doing what your doing and preying on others vulnerability and circumstances when finding work for those who need it. All the promises to go temp to hire or contract to hire doesn't satisfy us anymore, because mostly it isn't true just to fill a temporary empty seat. Don't ask why so many contract pos when it's your clients that are not hiring permanently even though you claim they are!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aerotek Customer Care.

Comments