A former employee living in Gresham, OR recruited to a semiconductor in Vancouver, WA. While the pay was awesome, Aerotek misrepresented the position they were submitting me for.

I have worked in manufacturing as an operator for eight years and I thought I was interviewing for an operator position. My title was senior operator and I was asked about how many toolsets I had run at previous jobs. When I was hired on, they placed me in the packaging department and I was doing quality control work. When I asked to be changed over to a manufacturing position, which I applied for, I was told it was too late since I accepted the job.

When I confronted them about misrepresenting the job, I was terminated and told that there were no open positions. My wife is still working at the same company in a different department and they not only had openings when I was told this, but they still do. Aerotek was only interested in filling the position, not my qualifications, or previous experience.

Now to make matters worse, my wife was injured on the job a few weeks ago and they not only screwed up her workman's comp paperwork, they now want her to sign a waiver stating that they will not be liable if she continues to do her job. Avoid these guys if you can.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments