Assistance is poor from this Elkridge office and follow-up is also non-existant and my recruiter was John Crosby there was no kind of communication. The only communication there was when I submitted a survey online.

When they placed me on the job they said the training would be 2 weeks when we got there they indicated training is only 1 week. The company I was temping for the superior were the worse no communication either.

I worked there for like 9 months and Aerotek calls me to tell me they ended my assignment because of performance. Hello they only gave me one review and that was in Feb.

Review about: Aerotek Recruitment.

Comments

Not sure what you're talking about. John Crosby is in constant communication with me.

Even after he and I failed after the first couple of positions I was interested in, he continued to search for positions relating to my experience. We eventually found one, and I am currently contracted with Rhode and Schwarz. I thoroughly enjoy working for this company, and I expressed that to John Crosby. John took it upon himself to follow up with his manager and seek out new positions in the company.

I am now under consideration for an interview for a contract-to-hire position, and thanks to my performance, my supervisor has put in good words for me. John is doing a lot of work on his part to satisfy my career interests.

Staffing agencies are great for building a network - getting your name out there.

Now, this will work against you if you are consistently being unreliable, not being productive, not performing, etc. The ones complaining really need to take responsibility for their actions and stop pointing fingers at other people.

Avoid staffing agencies. You aren't a person to them, you are just a warm body.