Dayton, Ohio

Aerotek basically hired me as a temp to be hired in 3 months of good service, because the company was ramping up. As it turned out, the employees of Aerotek that were there, did nothing as was explained to them, and they slowed way down. So, when we went down to 4 days a week, I called my recruiter N.S. of Miamisburg, OH, and asked him to keep an eye out for me another position, that this one was not working out.

Most temporary agencies do this, if you are not happy, with the work or the place with a 24 hr. notice.

He said he would, I hung on for months not looking for myself, but relying on him, he never looked, and then lied about it later, saying he wasn't allowed. He also claimed I signed a document preventing them from finding me something else. Another lie, no paper, it's an unwritten rule as his boss J.M. said. Do not apply with these liars. They will do you wrong. Even Staffmark or Kelly treated me with more respect than these people. You will be caught up in their lies and be stuck. Believe me, I will never deal with these people again.

Comments

PLEASE come forward so that we can help put a stop to this activity. You can email me at co_unemployment@live.com or call 720-270-1468. PLEASE let me know if you are willing to tell your story to a reporter - your identity can remain anonymous.

Sue them like everyone else does!