I went for an interview for a position in Oklahoma and I was told I was going to get reimbursed for miles and hotel stay. I submitted my hotel receipt and mileage to the recruiter and he said I will send it to appropriate department.

I never heard back from him nor the company when prior to interviewing they were calling twice a day. Stir away from this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aerotek Customer Care.

Comments

Thank you for your feedback and would like to follow up with this in more detail to get a better understanding of your concerns. Please email webfeedback@aerotek.com and we can discuss further.

Don't let it go. They are probably hoping that you will just forget about it.

Request your reimbursement again, in writing and send in a trackable method, i.e. certified mail. Give them 5 business days to respond. If you don't hear anything, try contacting Corporate and file a complaint with the BBB.

Also, post this experience on other sites such as yelp, Indeed reviews,Ripoffreport and Glassdoor.

I would also file a complaint with the Consumer Protection Division of your state's Attorney General's office. This may seem excessive but I would drive the point home they have to stand up and be accountable, be professional and do what they said they would do!

to Anonymous Katy, Texas, United States #1251650

Thanks, for the helpful comment. It has been 3 months since I went to the interview and been unemployment and having to pay for an interview did not feel right.

I will do as you said send a certified letter with my expensives and go from there, Thanks.