Tiffin, Ohio

I registered with Aerotek, two hours later had an interview, thirty minutes later had an offer. I was so stoked!

Worked my butt off at a job I loved for four months, my manager advised me they were going to hire me in, the next day my Aerotek rep called me to advise that my position was terminated because the host company was terminating their contract with Aerotek. Two days later I talked to a friend who worked at the same place through Aerotek, and was still working. I called Aerotek and they said the reason I was terminated was because of attendance issues. I never missed a day and was never late.

When I told them this they said it was disciplinary issues. When I responded that I never once had any problems, they just responded that the host company was unhappy with my performance or conduct. I called the manager who responded that it was an outright lie. Aerotek advised the host company that they had found I had lied on my application and that is why they had terminated me.

It was complete BS!

I applied for unemployment and found that I am one day short of eligible, and was told by the agent at the unemployment office that Aerotek has a reputation for this because they get a percentage of their placed employees wages from the host company, higher waged employees are terminated without cause before they are eligible for unemployment so Aerotek can bring in another employee and keep getting paid, and it is all legal.

Thanks Aerotek, hope that little bit of money you're getting is worth taking the food off my kids' plates!

Comments

Aerotek can't be full of ***. Aerotek doesn't breath, eat, sleep, think or care.

Aerotek is a company but the people have the ability to be full of *** or not.

Some of the people are full of *** and some really care about you as a person. But Aerotek, just like the Government is an inanimate organization not to be confused with an animate organism; capable of giving a ***.

You shouldn't have lied on your application. It came back to *** you.

I don't work for Aerotek, but know many who have, and none of them have had this happen. In fact, they've all been hired by their companies.

PLEASE let a reporter know if you are willing to tell your story to a reporter - your identity can remain anonymous. I have received inquiries from 2 reporters about this story - PLEASE come forward so that we can help put a stop to this activity.

You can email co_unemployment@live.com.

They say they have a reputation to uphold to their clients. But don't get lost going on an interview because they will never call you or send you out again.

Ignore JON, he is paid by Aerotek to post online.

I bet there is a lot more to this story than what we can read from your pathetic post...

You can email co_unemployment@live.com .

What a disgusting way of doing business at the cost of this mans family. I hope they can sleep at night.