Independence, Missouri

I worked at a CRO through Aerotek. They indicated the position was contract with a chance to hire.

When I arrived there, I learned 60 contractors were in the same job to be hired by that company. The company subsequently hired two contractors in a six months period. When my contract was about to be up for renewal, I was never notified by Aerotek that the company had elected to renew my contract until the day before my contract ended. By that time, it was too late.

I had to find another employment option since I have bills to pay and a family to support. In addition, I have applied for numerous positions since leaving Aerotek. I have received one job interview after sending out over 100 resumes. I know there is nothing wrong with my resume, since prior to leaving Aerotek and prior to working for them, I received at least 3 interviews for every 10 resumes sent out.

Aerotek also had other contractors "spying" on me to find out how I was doing. That is not acceptable.

They provided me zero support in the position and always sided with the company.

Comments

Hello Anonymous, we are sorry to hear about your situation with Aerotek and we'd like to hear any and all details in order to provide better customer service. Please e-mail servicecomplaint@aerotek.com for follow up through the proper channels.

Thank you and have a good day!