Santa Clara, California

Aerotek is waste of time. The recruiter wanted to meet with me face to I drove all the way to their office and never heard back from there .

Stay away from this company .

Jobs they have are low end jobs. Go with otherrecruiting agencies.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aerotek Recruiter.

Comments

The recruiters are required to have 15 face to face interviews with applicants, per week. You no doubt were one of the 15 for that week.

In September 2015 Orlando Aerotek recruiter JWood texted and called me saying I had a customer service job at Sunrise Corporation. For 3 months she lied to me.

I quit my job to work for the company. Mind you, she continued to say she was waiting for a start date. I didn't want to start another job believing I had a job at Sunshine. In the middle of November she tells me the management decided to keep operations in South Florida.

November 30th I still don't have a full-time job. Jamieka you could have told me the truth much earlier. I can see if I lacked experience and education but you could not pick up the phone to tell the truth.

Unfortunately because of her lack of consideration and because I live in a State that is against the worker.

She ( JWoods) can legally ignored my phone calls and emails.

I want you to know Ms.Woods I know you lack morals and unprofessionalism as a representative of Aerotek. I hope there will come a day when you will be in the same financial position you put me in. I expected more from you.

I am for warning anyone who works with you now or in the future. DON'T!!