1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Extremely unprofessional, the worst recruiter to deal with. Had no concept of how to deal with people nor acceptable personnel management. Not sure if he was trained badly or just did not possess the people skills and common sense to perform his job effectively.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Aerotek and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aerotek to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aerotek and aerotek recruiter for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aerotek?

Comments

Global Milestone Asia Personnel And Training Services Advertisement Review from Quezon City, Quezon City Global Milestone Asia Personnel And Training Services "I am an applicant in jobstreet. AND i've seen this offer for "Flight Attendant/Stewardess/Receptionist/Travel/Ticketing".. So I submitted an online application and luckily (I thought) I received a text message inviting..." Read more Davinci Staffing Work Experience Review from Dallas, Texas Davinci Staffing "Not true you can fill them out have them rejected resubmit before cut off time and not get paid. You can get DNR if DaVinci and the facility staff coordinator..." Read more Infinity Jobcom - Recruiter Review Infinity Jobcom "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..." Read more Outsource Com - AVOID! WARNING! No Verification of Freelance Talent Outsource Com "I was six weeks in on a project with a "experienced" developer. My project involved the creation of a complex web app that could not vary from the supplied flow..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more Many Etsy Items falsely labeled Etsy "Etsy states clearly what handmade means, but the site is full of items listed as handmade that are just drop shipped from huge sources. This is obvious when you compare..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more