Reisterstown, Maryland
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Awful experience, 2/10 would not recommend. Representative was nice at first, worst communication I have ever experienced, contacted representative three times over a week span it has been two weeks and no response.

We left off a company was interested, just finished application and personality test and was going to schedule an interview.

Whether we are moving forward or not give me the courtesy of an update and telling me where we are at, even if we are just waiting for a response for two weeks because of the potential company. Unbelievable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aerotek Recruitment.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1197681

Candidates are often dropped because Aerotek shops for candidates. I used to work for Aerotek, and we were told to find a great candidate, pretend we had a job, then the sales manager would go to different employers with this candidates resume and try to sell them.

Employers most often did not sign Aerotek's expensive and lengthy contract and the candidate that was being sold around town was dropped after they were no longer needed.

It was terrible! I got out of there as fast as I could!

Unfortunately, your experience is all too common. Applicants are initially communicated with and then... nothing.