Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Horrible experience in Pensacola Florida with Aerotek. They are ALL talk and NO action!

I went in and interviewed and had my resume reviewed. The bimbo told me there wouldn't be a problem finding me a position because of my back ground in multiple areas. She was supposed to contact me when there was an opportunity. I followed up several times to get no answers, being passed around and told "we will contact you if we find an employment opportunity." Nothing but lies, bs, excuses and NO results!

I've talked to multiple people who have as bad and worse experiences with Aerotek! STAY AWAY! Don't waste your time!

They don't give a {{Redacted}} about anyone but them selves! HORRIBLE affiliation!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aerotek Recruitment.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1249418

Don't bother to contact Aerotek. They aren't going to do anything but your get name so they can blackball you.

Pensacola, Florida, United States #1247696

Thank you for your feedback and we’re sorry to hear about your poor experience. We would like to address any of your concerns as efficiently as possible.

To do so, please email us at webfeedback@aerotek.com. Thank you!