Minneapolis, Minnesota

I got sent to an interview through Aerotek. I was offered the job on the spot and was told to start the next day.

I then went to fill out my paperwork and contract with Aerotek and even got my drug test form. I later got a call saying the person that offered me the job didn't have the authority and that because I didn't meet with the actual HR person, he offered it to someone he did meet. This is unfair to me because they never let me meet him, and I also declined another job offer in the meantime. Now I am jobless, and pissed as ***!

And my Aerotek recruiter was supposed to call me back by the end of the day with another position for me, and haven't heard from her. What a load of ***, you low life losers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aerotek Recruiter.

Comments

this aerotek recruiter can maybe help you out call him mike at 1 630 267-4100

:( HELLO FOLKS OUT THERE IF YOU HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH AEROTEK THEN CALL THIS RECRUITER AND ASK HIM IF HE'S HAVING A NICE DAY MIKE PHONE # 1 630 267-4100 i'm sure he would appreciate your concerns what the heck give him a call it's only nice to be a good neighbor I just moved to chicago 2 wks ago and aerotek gave me nothing but problems, bye now.