Turnaround Time

I have been out of work since Jan.I contacted Aerotek the day i was let go from my last assignment.

I was stuck with an agent that seemed upset that it did not workout with the last position and he told me he would call me later that day. 3 days later I was called by a different person that sounded young and ready to do his job. The next week 4 days later he said he found a place that would be a great fit... One week later ge called and said the place wants to set up an interview.

I dont hear back for another week... This is now going on a month being out of work. He asked if i reviewed the email he sent and i had. He then says he will get an interview set up for the end of the week.

Its now been a month and i never heard back.Luckly I'm homeless now and find it almost impossible to find work.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Aerotek and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aerotek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Employment Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Aerotek to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aerotek?

Comments

foreverprettygirl

that sucks...I worked for them too...they full of ***

Most of this recruiter they hire to work for Aerotek they really don't care they already have a job that''s how Society turning to be, I think the government should stop this temporary agency *** temp to hire should be illegal companies just don't want to hire you permanent they do not want to offer you any benefits when you work for a temporary agency you are disposable any reason of they not like you, You lost your job!

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1142768

Brother I'm going to the same thing you are Aerotek is a joke

Very sorry to hear about your sad circumstances.I hope you have signed up with other agencies and will look for a job on your own.

Aerotek has a bad rep in the staffing agency business.

They hire recruiters with zero experience, straight from college.Not a very good business model, in my opinion.