996 views

I have been out of work since Jan. I contacted Aerotek the day i was let go from my last assignment.

I was stuck with an agent that seemed upset that it did not workout with the last position and he told me he would call me later that day. 3 days later I was called by a different person that sounded young and ready to do his job. The next week 4 days later he said he found a place that would be a great fit... One week later ge called and said the place wants to set up an interview.

I dont hear back for another week... This is now going on a month being out of work. He asked if i reviewed the email he sent and i had. He then says he will get an interview set up for the end of the week.

Its now been a month and i never heard back. Luckly I'm homeless now and find it almost impossible to find work.

Store Location: Bellevue, Washington

Comments

Kahiau

that sucks...I worked for them too...they full of ***

Most of this recruiter they hire to work for Aerotek they really don't care they already have a job that''s how Society turning to be, I think the government should stop this temporary agency *** temp to hire should be illegal companies just don't want to hire you permanent they do not want to offer you any benefits when you work for a temporary agency you are disposable any reason of they not like you, You lost your job!

Brother I'm going to the same thing you are Aerotek is a joke

Very sorry to hear about your sad circumstances. I hope you have signed up with other agencies and will look for a job on your own.

Aerotek has a bad rep in the staffing agency business.

They hire recruiters with zero experience, straight from college. Not a very good business model, in my opinion.

Aerotek Reviews