Tamarac, Florida
2.3

I'm writing this out of just shear frustration and not knowing what else to do. I've been placed by Aerotek staffing agency twice now after being laid off 5 months ago, and each time i received high compliments from my employers during my interviews but yet got fired within 4-7 days of working for reasons such as making my own judgment call, not asking questions, and being late to one team meeting.

It seems that when working for these people you must conduct yourself like a robot and even though you have positive recourse with your employer, you can just get fired for the dumbest *** reasons. I turned down other jobs in order to be placed, and after completing my 7th day in my current position was called by my rep to advise me that i was being terminated. My boss told me that it would take one year to learn my job, to ask lots of questions, and that my schedule was flexible. So to hear this news completely blind sided me.

I was all too eager to learn and actually enjoyed my position. My message to Aerotek, stop playing with people and their money.

I have children and bills and it's 2weeks to Christmas. I will be looking for employment on my very own from here on out, that way i know i at least can stand a chance.

Comments