Raleigh, North Carolina

My husband worked for a month and a half and has yet to see a paycheck from Aerotek. Everytime he calls, he has to leave messages and if hes lucky and actually gets someone on the phone, all they say is they are looking into it and will call him back.

Our rent check was late and caused fees. We had to borrow money to be able to cover our bills. We have a 15month old baby and my husband's mother is very ill... all things that a man should be able to take care of with hard work, yet the work he has been doing has gone UNPAID and nobody seems to care.

Its so unfortunate because the company my husband was doing work for is a great company and he was really looking forward to a future! I'm truly amazed and disapppointed at the lack of care and concern from the corporate office.

Just be careful... no matter how hard you work, even though Aerotek gets paid, you may not!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Tell them you are contacting the Labor board and the troubleshooter from Wral news. I bet he will suddenly get a check.