I was employed by Aerotek in Michigan I ended up resigning from my Employer to take a chance of a lifetime to work for a company that I have been trying to work for years.After I gave my two week notice and signed my papers with Aerotek I was working for the new company for three days.
Upon my third day I was told something came up on my background check. I was very upset about it I was told I could dispute it and it was something done in error because I was a victim of identity theft my case was dismissed. They did the new background check and it was cleared. I was told by my recruiter that they could not guarantee my exact job back but can offer me other opportunities to apply to other jobs.
I did that and I received a call for another recruiter from Aerotek and I was told the company is not interested in ever me coming back, and to talk to my recruiter. My recruiter says they may have been based on performance. I was in training for three days I have been a recruiter before I was on time 30 minutes early. I got positive feed back that if I do good they would hire me in.
I feel because of the mix up I was being blackballed. I applied for several positions that I know I am qualified for.
I don't understand during the two weeks notice I gave why did they not do the background check, and if it is found to be an error and cleared why am I still being treated like a criminal.I have a family it's the holidays this is not right for Aerotek to not be upfront an honest that they were not going to offer me any employment.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
You May Also Like
- "The staff here is a joke. They harrase people probably would pay some just t o take them away. Parris,willie,Steve, and that birch karren can all go *** themselves. They..."
- "They came to move some couches and tore them trying to force them through the door. They did not know what they where doing even though they told me these..."
- "I was lead to this company as a bonus offer I accepted from an affiliate offer. The affiliate stated it was giving me a free virtual assistant, and a link..."
- "Let me begin by saying the product is good. Customer service is nonexistent. The phone number provided is only voicemail. I have tried it several times, morning, noon, and night...."
- "I am writing because I'm really not sure who else to turn to for assistance. I used a moving company to move me from one location to the next. The..."
- "...I looked inside the can and saw a ton of them floating around..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."