Abbotsford, British Columbia

4321 Still Creek Drive

Suite 150

Burnaby, BC V5C 6S7

Ross Umlas:

Having worked in various industries where good communication is a prerequisite, especially when it comes to customer service, providing custom data solutions, and of course the oil/gas industry where "good communication at all times" is not optional...I find your lack of communication disturbing.

I have maintained good communication over the years with all references listed to you both on the resume and Mr. Woodward, and upon a quick discussion I have found some serious faults regarding what you claimed to have done versus what was actually performed as far as communication goes. You had stated that you had been in contact with Jeff McCrae when I met with you. That was false. You stated you were going to contact the other references on my resume, that too was false. The position listed was misleading enough to make me believe it was an in shop assembly/installer position, vague wording and unfortunately on my part I failed to ask the correct question on our initial telephone conversation. Had the former president of Accel Testing actually worked with me, Thomas Heath, I could have provided his number as well. Not that you would have called. I also emailed you requesting additional information, and you did not return that nor did you respond to my call when I left a message.

You sir are a liar. You are instructed to delete my resume and not to contact me regarding any employment from this point forward, nor do I wish a response to this email. A man is only as good as his word. We are finished here.

P.Keegan

--sent 12/1/14--

Product or Service Mentioned: Aerotek Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Learn to pick up the phone. Do as you state you have done. Your suit does not mean you are professional as a professional will in fact do as they say they will. Therefore I have lowered my standards to meet theirs. A man is only as good as his word....

Aerotek Cons: Their poor communication skills, Failure to check references, Lied about call with reference.

Comments