I had a both good and bad experience with Aerotek when I applied for an eng. position.

I feel their recruiters are nothing more than slimy salesmen. Felt rushed from the start to agree, to a cross country move with a short amount of time. The recruiter initially offered $28/hr and the next week claimed he offered $23/hr, told him I would have to reconsider then he went up to $25 before I hung up. Called several time throughout the day, 1 call was even at 9pm!!

Just very annoying, and acted like he actually cared about my well being. Had a good interview with the actual company Aerotek was recruiting for. Unfortunately I didn't get the job. I didn't get a call from the recruiter Monday, and that's how I knew I didn't get it.

lol!! The position would've been good, but the recruiter and Aerotek feels like your just working for a shady company, and getting paid about half of what actual company employees make.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aerotek Recruiter.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments