Paul M Mzd

Verified Reviewer

Lie to you and have you jump thru hops and do not pay.

After taking a mobility test, I was told I passed. I was sent to an Urgent Care for blood test. With Covid I would have never spent 45 minutes in a waiting room with sick people if I was not being paid. They texted and called to be sure I had taken Covid test and drove to FedEx to drop off. 45 minutes after knowing they had my test they called to say I would not be getting paid. .
Loss:
Cons:
  • Waste your time and blood

Preferred solution: Paid for time and blood

User's recommendation: After giving them blood and Covid tests they will say you do not qualify.So sorry you gave blood and wasted 4 hours, but

Guest

Aerotek is not an agency I would deal with. They seem to have a policy of hiring straight from college kids, many who have absolutely no experience.

I hope you didn't give them any references because they will call your references to death, trying to solicit their business. It's a total abuse of a person's trust and people have reported their references have gotten fed up and said do not use my name as a reference for any future positions.

map-marker Foley, Alabama

Pay over due

Pay is 2 weeks over due and the recruiter chris brown out of florence office is a liar along with taylor the payroll lady
Guest

My pay is two weeks overdue also and they are nothing but one big pain in the neck. I wish I never signed up with them.

map-marker Winchester, Virginia

W2, diashonesnt receruiters

Lie to you about how much you will be paid, abruptly end your contract and lie about why, and worst of all theyre holding my w2 hostage....they never mailed it out and *** if I remember my employ ID I never used to print it out from a YEAR AGO. Called to get it mailed to my new address nobody answers the phones and the local office is basically shut down while some idiot answers the phone that I dont even think really works for them. They should be sued into the ground!
Pros:
  • Nonw
Cons:
  • Too many

Preferred solution: Go away

map-marker Merritt Island, Florida

Excessive Greedy Recruiter

I got a temp job through Aerotek, at a leading aerospace firm in Florida. Being a licensed engineer with 30 years experience, I only received $18 for the position, but was in desperate need of immediate work so I took the position anyway.

I figured once able to prove my worth, they would pay more, eventually. (The assumption was that Aerotek was making, at most, maybe 25% of the total fee paid by the employer, and they said $18 was the most the firm could pay.) In my first meeting, the hiring manager let slip, that they were paying $52/hr. for my temp engineering-level services. That meant Aerotek was making 65% of the total pay......and I received no paid holidays, medical, anything!

As the recruiter showed up to the employer driving a brand new $80k Lexus, and was only 22 years old, I felt a bit foolish accepting such low pay, and immediately looked elsewhere for work. Lose-lose for everyone, due to their greed, and my stupidity for working with them.

User's recommendation: Try to negotiate a position with HR directly, and avoid this middleman.

Guest

Hmm... unknown poster only choosing key pieces of information. There's more to this story or its completely fake.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1966927

I have worked for staffing agencies as an internal recruiter (not this one) and what this person describes is a common scenario! Think before you post!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1966927

If you are referencing the car, how do you know the recruiter bought the car on their Aerotek wages? The car could have been their parents, a husband or wife could have purchased the car, they may come from a wealthy family, have inherited a large sum of money borrowed the car or maybe they worked their behind off since childhood and saved.

View more comments (2)
Deanna H Xgm
map-marker Phoenix, Arizona

Payroll

I have had a terrible experience with Aerotek. I have not received my final paycheck, its been almost 3 weeks without my money. I have had nothing but broken promises on a mailed paycheck that never came and Corporate payroll telling me they cannot direct deposit my final pay. This is a time of COVID-19 where I am unable to pay my bills to keep a roof over over my family. Aerotek Corporate Im asking you to do the right thing and pay me for my wages work ASAP
Loss:
Cons:
  • Poor communication skills

Preferred solution: I want my final paycheck deposited

User's recommendation: Do not apply

Dineen E

Sexual Assaulted and discriminated against

I would never work through this company ever again I was hired through this company to work for PCX. as a minority women welder I was sexually assaulted by my supervisor and fellow employees of this company. And Aerotek paid me less because I was a black women welder. When filing my complaint to EECO, Aerotek being paying me the remainder of what that should have paid from the beginning. I am preparing to file a lawsuit.
Cons:
  • Poor training

Preferred solution: Lawsuit

User's recommendation: Do not work for the company they discriminated against minority

Jesse D Rne

| map-marker Hanover, Pennsylvania

Applied for numerous jobs that are listed with. NO response at all from your recruiters!

Updated by user Sep 16, 2020

Still waiting for a supervisor in there corporate office to contact me.

Original review Sep 16, 2020
I have on and off for several years now applied to several positions that has been listed on you job sites in and around the Allentown,Bethlehem Pennsylvania locations with your bethlehem office, to which I am definitely qualified for as you can clearly see on my resume as well as my certifications listed. I do alot of contract/subcontract work as well as temporary work. I filled out all the areotek forms went in person to there office as well to apply and thus far there recruiters have been of no help at all. Though I have given them my resume in person contacted them several times about various positions I am qualified for, they never once contacted me back or even contacted me when they list a position in my field that you can clearly see on my resume I am qualified for. In the bethlehem Pa. Office I have called and spoke to a amanda,Joe and a Chris all of no use. It is like a total runaround dealing with these three stooges.I wonder what they do all day besides cover each others back and in my opinion waste the companies money in not knowing how to interview the right people that are qualified for the listed position! These three are a waste to contact as said in my opinion they only still have there jobs because no qualified managers seem to do any follow up on them.
Pros:
  • Thus far non
Cons:
  • Several

Preferred solution: Waiting for a supervisor in there corporate office to contact not there recruiting manager in the bethlehem PA office . It is a waste of my time to talk to there manager in the bethlehem PA office!

Jesse D Rne

Read the text

It is all stated in the text listing.This far I would not recommend this company they have been of no help at all and no one in their corporate office has ever gotten back be it email,text or by phone.

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: This far I would not recommend this company

Sharee N

Wanna file a complaint

Aerotek only give white people job in Mankato Mn ... I want file a discrimination through your company then I will file paperwork with EEOC.... I know ten people thats Black American that need jobs in Mankato and Aerotek would not hire them and also myself... so we all filing a complaint and this temp agency only give white race a chance to work.. that is unfair
Pros:
  • How they lie
Guest

When things don't go your way, just blame it all on race! What a sad, sad, sad way to live.

Did you learn this from you parents? What proof do you have that race played a factor into any hiring decisions? Staffing agencies will ALWAYS place the most qualified candidates into open positions.

I remember an agency I worked at, as an internal recruiter, had a recruiting staff of of 8, with myself being the only non-black recruiter. I always got a chuckle when someone would try to place the race card, because they, for whatever reason, assumed all the recruiters were white.

ED C Mbc

| map-marker Upper Merion, Pennsylvania

Unprofessional

These guys are so unprofessional. Do not use them. They do not read resumes, they search keywords. These guys send me junk jobs that pay ridiculously low or are nowhere near my home. Terrible, unprofessional. Stay away from these guts unless you are looking for warehouse work.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: Stay Away

Rebekah D Zdd

| map-marker Fargo, North Dakota

Unemployment problems

I have been laid off for almost 2 months now I was receiving unemployment and then lost it due to no paperwork from Aerotek! I have contacted them numerous times at the Fargo office and no response,or they try to lie and say i have gotten calls which never has happened I always have my phone on and answer every call that comes in. Me and my babies have no way to pay for anything now due to Aerotek.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Get me my unemployment back so I can survive

User's recommendation: Don’t work for aerotek

map-marker Melbourne, Florida

Job experience/pay

I got an customer service job through Aerotek, at the time they ask for my diploma, I also sent them my college transcript Showing that I was registered in college the recruiter stated that they were having issues so I asked her should I go ahead and take this other job that had no issues with my diploma/transcript she told me to wait and never responded until two weeks later giving me a start date two weeks into me starting the job they stated the my job was terminated due to me failing to produce a diploma and now I having issues getting my pay for the second week those recruiters suck, they have lack of communication
Pros:
  • What is there to like
Cons:
  • Very poor communication skills of some recruiters

User's recommendation: Do not recommend at all

map-marker Indore, Madhya Pradesh

Inquiry

Aerotek - Inquiry
A person Margaret hannigan claims that she works in your company and may give me a job of content writing for a website. But she is not giving me any identify proof. She told me to buy a game card worth $15.30 to get the job. I want to know is this a scam or not?

User's recommendation: Have some good communication source so anyone abroad can contact the firm.

scott r Nra

| map-marker Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Company doest work hard for clients

worked with Alexa @ Aerotek Chicago years ago she was on top of her game years later 2020 contacted Milwaukee and Chicago location "Aerotek" took my info and never responded back very unprofessional, Argus at least called and put me in front of few clients I applied on my own too found job with in a month way above what I expected 0 response or consideration from Aerotek call Argus

User's recommendation: Call Argus

Yudha H

Question/clarification

Aerotek - Question/clarification
Aerotek - Question/clarification - Image 2
Dear sir or madam I have seen your website and it is a great website. I want to get a job at your company as freelancer Therefore, Someone told me to contact people with e-mail @(smileyjoey364@***.com) I have a question about Is he an employee of the company or the one who have an authority of the company? Thank you for your time I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Pros:
  • Professional
Cons:
  • Poor communication skills