Austin, Texas
1.3

In my case I was informed that I had gotten a job with a client, but they wanted to hire me directly. I declined other offers for a direct hire position, but once I came in for the position it was contract and for $1/hr less than what I had agreed to.

They called this a miscommunication and attempted to convince my that my memory was bad. On 2nd attempt to address these issues they ended the contract all together instead of negotiating. The position was also misrepresented as a technical support position, but turned out to be customer service dealing with abusive callers. Furthermore, I was called unprofessional for raising my grievances because I am a direct person, yet previous attempts to address the issue in a more polite manner were waved off.

While in the position I hit all performance stats to be sure to demonstrate my value, yet they did not care. This was the 3rd position I worked through the TEK brand and will never take another position through them or recommend them to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aerotek Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Changes in the business practices for recruitment and no opposition to re-starting my unemployment claim while I find a legit position..

Comments