New York, New York

About a week ago i received a text about a job out of nowhere, the employer MD Aerotek offered me a job, as a data entry. The job was for posting warehouse jobs on craigslist on behalf of MD Aerotek.

All i needed was a working smartphone or laptop to post jobs monday through friday for $310 paid by western union weekly. I posted on monday for them a few ads, each ad was $25 which they text & supplied me the name and payment (credit card info).

Its now sunday, payday was saturday, i have yet to get paid never heard from them again. all my texts go unanswered.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Aerotek is a recruiting and staffing firm that in no way would ever pay anyone through Western Union. In order to be an employee of Aerotek in which you as a contractor would be requires you to complete a W4 in which you would receive a W2.

Your paycheck would come from Aerotek and only through direct deposit or mailed through US Postal service. It looks like to me the company that scammed you was using Aerotek's name to make the scam more legitimate.