Portland, Oregon

I spoke with Meghan from the tigard oregon aerotek office. First of all I wasted a week of jumping through hoops and being told by Netflix that I was hired.

I was told that the background check only went back 7 years. I asked them 3 times even though it was over 7 years ago and told them I had things that were over 7 years old. I get a call today about 1 minute AFTER I was supposed to leave to meet them that I was unfortunatly not going to get the job because of my background check. I KNOW FROM CHECKING MY OWN BACKGROUND EARLIER THIS WEEK THAT THERE WAS NOTHING TO BE FOUND IF THEY WERE ONLY GOING BACK 7 YEARS.

Obviously that was a lie and they went back as far as they wanted and used that information in their consideration. When I asked her how far back they did the check SHE WOULDN'T TELL ME. She just said there would be a report in the mail to me. So then I called their corporate headquarters and asked them how far back their background checks go and she refused to tell me either!

In fact, she just asked me where I was applying and told me to call meghan and ask her, wich of course i've already talked to and she refused to help me. What a *** way to do business! People need jobs right now and Aerotek are playing with people like it's a game. would it really have been so hard to tell me why?

JUST SKIP EMPLOYMENT WITH AEROTEK!

nothing but a *** hassle and waste of my time. You can't trust what they say, and I would prefer not to work for a company that treats people this way.;

Comments

SON UNA *** LOS DE AEROTEK. empezando POR Las RECEPCIONISTAS QUE SE CREEN QUE APAGAN LA LUMBRE A PEDOS.

LLEGUE A LA OFICINA DE TIGARD Y LES PREGUNTE POR EL OJETE QUE FUI A VER. LAS MUY PERRILLAS NO HICIERON EYE CONTACT SOLO SE DIGNARON A CONTESTAR MUY AGUEVO PERO CONTESTARON. DESPUES DE MEDIA HORA SALIO EL OJETE DE TYLER MONZIE QUE ES UN PINCHE FRECITA QUE SE CREE SONADO, QUE HACIA BROMAS KE SOLO EL LAS ENTENDIA. EN FIN PA NO HACERLA MAS LARGA UN DIA MI CELL NO SERVIA Y LE AVISE POR CORREO EL CAKITA ESE NO ME CONTESTO NADA SO YO PENSE QUE NO HABIAN ENCONTRADO NADA PARA MI SO YA CUANDO MI CELL TRABAJO OTRAVEZ YO HABLE PARA REPORTARME *** ESE OJETE.

EL CHISTE ESQUE SE MOLESTO QUE NO LE MARQUE PARA AVISARLE Y ME QUERIA PONER A PRUEVA. Y EL CASTIGO ERA ESPERARME DOS SEMANAS Y MARCARLES YA CUANDO A EL SE LE HINCHARAN LOS HUEVOS PARA EMPEZAR A BUSCARME UN TRABAJO, BUENO Y TODAVIA TENIA QUE VER SI LE DABA LA GANA.. LOL.. YO SOLO ME REI Y LE DIJE QUE NO SE MOLESTARA EN BUSCARME ALGO.

TENGO NECESIDAD DE TRABAJO PERO NO TANTA COMO PARA ANDARLE LAMIENDO LAS PATAS A UN OJETE COMO ESE.. SO MI CONCLUSION ES QUE AEROTEK VALE PA PURA ***..

They do go back 7 years but if you have any "physical altercations" on your criminal history you will not be hired. Think about it, if you had an attempted murder, assualt, rape or domestic battery type charges would you put that person to work? That would be a liabilty if they harmed someone in the workplace.