11000 Northeast 33Rd Place, Bellevue, WA 98004

My experience with this company was stressful, waste of time and energy and unprofessional.

They messed up my paperwork and prolonged the hiring process to a month. I eventually got hired and ended up getting assigned a different shift than what they originally promised.

While I was employed it was impossible to get ahold of anyone to access paystubs or get any information to change existing paperwork. Reception was just as useless as a source to get in contact with someone. I was contracted with the Bellevue, WA location. Everyone I came in contact with would just pass me down the line and I would never get answers.

When I was let go from the job, it took three days for anyone from that company to contact me.

Their excuses were humorous. I then waited an additional two days to hear from them regarding returning company property. I called the front desk, in the middle of a week day, no one answered the front desk phone.

I contacted my recruiter and still no response.

This company is a joke. Full of unprofessional, unreliable people looking to make a profit off you.

Preferred solution: J.