Dallas, Texas

I was called today by a guy named Daniel Riskey. He was kind of short with me when he asked about my job history.

He said this job would be about 15-18 per hour. I am not complaining yet..lol. I just want someone to post something that is from Texas and had a bad experience. I have an interview tomorrow with them and I am wanting to know if it's legit or not.

I am seeing so many complaints that I am now leery of pursuing anything with this company.

Please help! I need to make sure I dont waste my time!

Comments

If your term is shortened and is less than what Aerotek says, that is the company that you are working fors fault! Why would Aerotek shorten a position?!

The company is the one paying the bills, not the person that is on contract. It is in Aerotek's best interest to get the best people the job so that the company (client) they are working for is happy.

Aerotek does not create jobs, they fill jobs that other companies have.

I am employeed out of the Houston, Tx. location.

I deal w/ Andrew or Brian Hodges. I was offered a position within 2 wks of applying with Aerotek. I am currently working F/T and the company has approx 10 employees through Aerotek. Several of the temps are being put on permenant with the company at this time.

You can't judge and entire company by a few bad seeds. I have seen them go above and beyond for both parties involved, employees and clients.

I was told I would start in 1 to 2 weeks. 2 weeks came and went and still not working.

I called them, several times, to find out what was going on. Was just given a load of BULL. They said the company I was to start for told them I contacted them via a letter. This letter supposedly stated I wanted to be hired directly and not through Areotek.

I never sent the letter.

I called the person I had the interview with to get his story. This temp agency is worthless

#197078

I am definitely alarmed by all of the negative feedback on Aerotek. I received a call just now for an interview with them, and may want to rethink accepting any position with them.

I knew it was too good to be true...

However, I know that many offices are different. Anyone know anything about the Aerotek in Redmond, WA?

#196755

I am beeng regret, service@londonjobster, sent me a e-mail saing that i get a job in Ireland i did a writen interview and they said that i had to pai 32 euro for get my registration number at brightcove company, i did but i doubt are they serius company or not.

Do not ever trust Aerotek. They are notorious for using people and not paying wages.

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY WORKED FOR THEM THIS SUMMER LONG TERM TURNED INTO 7 WEEKS WORST TEMP AGENCY EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!