493 views

I was in search for a job in the banking sector. It was very difficult for me to find a job soon. finally I got to know about Aerotek Recruiting and Staffing and went to that company. I went and met Kayla Dormer who was working as a recruiter there and discussed about my profile and the kind of job I was looking for first she charged me $200 for finding the right position, I had give her the fees. The way she responded was with great attitude and said since I'm new to this city it's difficult for me to find the job at a desired position. How could she decide and be very rude with the candidates after taking money specially?!

She asked me to come after a few days so she can try to find vacanices for me. I went to her next week and spoke to her she said there are two positions which are vacant and she would schedule the interview for me. I said ok and the interviews went fine. I asked her what was the next procedure. She said I got selected for one of the company. I was happy about that and then asked her about the joining date. But again she said that Aerotek would be charging me $600 so instead asked me to give her $400. I was completely shocked!! What the *** was this company upto or what was Kayla Dormer upto!!

Kayla is a CHEAT and FRAUD!. Taking money and charging with huge amount!! I still can't believe what was happening. I knew the company never charges any fee after the recruitment takes place it was all done by Kayla. She is the one who is a big time fraud taking money from people just to fill her pockets! This is something illegal that she has been doing!! I am really angry and pissed at her behavior I would want the company to know what she has been doing and practicing so far!!

KAYLA DORMER IS A FRAUD!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aerotek Recruiter.

Comments

#1220349

Looks like you also wrote defaming letters about her family members as well. Please note I will be contacting all of these people and alerting them to your BS letters here.

Hopefully, they will pursue you in a court for libel and defamation of character. I know if it were myself, I would go after you full force and not rest till you paid me full restitution, issued retractions and publicly apologized. I don't know what kind of mental illness you have, but you CANNOT libel and slander people.

There are penalties for that! THINK before you post!

#1220340

Just clicked on the OP's other letters.. he/she is indeed up to something foul as this is not the first nasty letter they have written about this woman.

#1220336

I call BS on this! Aerotek does not charge and I don't believe this young recruiter asked you for money.

I think this complaint is the libelous result of maybe a jilted boyfriend or a jealous female. I hope you get sued!

#1220305

I would call the local office. Aerotek does not charge the employee....EVER!

If this is in fact true, she would be terminated immediately.

Aerotek Reviews