Good morning, the reason that I am contacted with you is to complain about the lack of professionalism, respect and education on the part of some of those who work in your company. A few days ago Kaylin Fox contacted me for a position in a company that showed that she was already working but she insisted and accepted to have an interview with her in the interview.

Mr. Lucas Peglau was also present, apparently they were very interested in me. We were in that I would like to know any news of the company that required my services. When I had no news, I sent him an email that he never answered when he did not respond.

I called him and told me that he was in a meeting that would return the call in 10 minutes. I never called back. the next day I decide to call Mr. lucas this never answered my call and neither the message that I left on the buson explaining the reason for my call until the moment neither of the two have answered my messages.

my question is. Is this the class of employees with whom your company counts employees moved only by the economic reward that can be brought by job seekers like us?

lack of education and respect because when someone is ignored regardless of their social or economic status is a lack of respect. not being more I leave my concern and the lowest qualification of my part for your company thank you and a happy day

Pablo Zuluaga Maese

Comments

Ok, so I recently applied for a Position through Aerotek and an agent/Jordan, called immediately the next day. I politely walked away from my desk, because I was still at work to answer all questions of the position; phone call lasted about 15 to 20 minutes.

Well the next day, I receive an email from a different agent/Mark, on the position I had already applied for. I responded back to the email of course, within hours, Mark calls. Mind you, I am at work, but this time, I stayed at my desk. Mark continued to speak and after careful listening, I noticed he was asking the very exact questions Jordan, had asked previously.

I cut Mark off and stated; Look, I have been asked the same questions by another agent/Jordan and if there's anything you need to know, I suugest you speak with your co-worker. I SMELL A DAMN RAT

Aerotek recruiters are mostly young 20 something year olds, fresh out of college with their first job. They have a quota to meet when it comes to face to face interviews.

They have to do a certin number a week, even if they have no work for you. I won't deal with them.