Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I was working for a company and this Anthony Lopez has been calling me for probably a year already couple of time offering me a job as an LPN. I always tells him if they can pay me what my current employer at that time pays me, then i will consider.

Just this March 2019, he called again saying that this employer will pay me the price asked him. He called me and said to go to his office for an interview and immediately scheduled me to be interviewed to a oncology company. The interview went well and the head nurse said i have the job and will call Anthony. I kept on asking him about my pay and he kept on telling me that there is no question about the rate.

They are willing to pay any amount and he is sure that they will give me the amount i asked them. To make the story short, i quit my job after confirming to him that i got the job and knowing that everything was already set. I even asked him a couple of times to send me a copy of employees benefits. So a couple of days he send me the employees benefits with a message that the company wants to hire me but did not want to pay the amount i asked them.

He told me that after I QUIT MY JOB. And he knows that i quit my job because i told him and asked him so many times about the job before i send my resignation. Which he confirmed.

This person is so unprofessional and a liar. Now, i am left JOBLESS and with a family that depends on me.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aerotek Cons: Unprofessionalism, Dishonesty, Heartless.

Comments