Lawnside, New Jersey

I wait like one week for my background that really rarelly

I signed every paper i give my social security i also do the drug test and they said my background still pending !!!!

Im frustred with al this i dont know why they do that or for what they use my information the girl she said 10.03 per hour and i think this is fake maybe they use this info for fraud pr something like that just be carefull everyone who go to the interviews and give all that how i know my background still pending !???

My husband work for a lot of staffing an he said he never hear about that ;(

Im

Verry sad i feel enganious

Comments

this is the 3rd post by the same person is near jibberish

I understand that many people are disappointed with aeroteks follow up, but looking at the grammatical errors in the comments, it seems to me that maybe you didn't get a callback because you are uneducated. Also, recruiters have to be honest.

Sometimes honesty can be harsh.

You can either choose to take the advice and turn it into a positive, or choose to live in a dream world where you are perfect (which obviously wasn't working for you...hence why you turned to a staffing agency). Just saying.