I went to work for AEROTECH on 3/18 /2015.Prior to that I was told by recruiter that the Job has been delayed for they Had no received my background check back yet and were waiting on results.

I finely went to work , but I received a call on 3/22/2015 I was not to return to the work site. AEROTECH had several complaints against them for not paying wages and not paying out bonus's > The company where I was placed got wind of this and for what I understand Got rid of all AEROTECH employee's. Mainly because they went to the employer where they were assigned and complained to them. One AEROTECH employee pay check was so messed up he did not get paid for 3 weeks.

I still have not been paid and I am about to get evicted. AREOTECH Can take there jobs & shove It !

And go blow it out there whistle stack !Don't go to work for AREOTECH!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Aerotek. The most disappointing about aerotek recruiter at Aerotek was any of it, stressful environment and poor training Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aerotek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Employment Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Aerotek to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aerotek?

Comments