Charlotte, North Carolina
Turnaround Time

I have been employed by Aerotek to help out with the debris removal after Hurricane Matthew. I have been working 12-13 hour days, 7 days a week, on average 80-90 hours every week.

Not one paycheck was correct. It's not off by minutes or even hours, but off by days, 2-3 days. I was getting calls everyday from my recruiter, and now since the hours and pay issue have arrived, I haven't heard boo from her, nor is she returning calls. I have even put a call into other people in her office that she calls "partners" and not a single one has answered or returned a phone call regarding this issue.

They are very unprofessional, unresponsive, and will cheat you out of hours and pay. I even called their corporate office in MD, and they have no clue where to refer me to regarding this.

Lots of pointing fingers, passing blame or just outright no communication. I would never refer this company to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aerotek Recruiter.

Aerotek Cons: Flat out dishonesty, Laziness, Company.

• rude employee