Tampa, Florida

Called at 11:45 and they all went to lunch.what a *** joke if your a staffing co. you should always have some one there some people can only call on their lunch break.

you suck. should have read more of these complaints.i don't talk to voice mail boxes their not going to find me a job.i need a job asap i don't have a week to

wait for you to call me back not you would anyway.the only reason i called them was because some NIGAL said they were great.well my bad for listening to that *** ***, maybe he should work there.

Comments

Um, how did you know they went to lunch? Are you guessing? I seriously doubt they had a voice mail that said "We're out to lunch".

#204521

Salesmen? Maybe.

But do they have resources to jobs you need but most likely are not qualified for? Probably.

#203543

You're pissed because the people that work there have a lunch break? I can only assume that this review is a joke. =p I wouldn't call your *** *** back, either.

#199486

There is reason you're not being called back. You're not the only person looking for a job. Do yourself a favor, look for a job yourself, stop relying on other people (staffing agencies are resources for you) not there to get everyone a job, and take a class on English/grammar bc your diction is atrocious

It's sad that a loser like you needs his hand held by a staffing company. I bet you never miss your lunch. GO GET A JOB ON YOUR OWN!

WAIT. You need a job ASAP, but can only apply at lunchtime??

Also, you refuse to leave a voicemail, but YOU are calling THEM asking for help.

My advice to you is to lose the victim mentality and start taking responsibility. Man up.

They're like tacky, used-car salesmen.

NOBODY WOULD WANT A *** LIKE YOU WORKING FOR OR WITH THEM ANYWAY!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(