5.0

My recruiter Patricia Webster was outstanding! She was extremely friendly and helped me find a job in exactly what I wanted to do in the field I wanted.

She was extremely friendly when I first walked into the office and nothing but helpful throughout the entire process. Even afterwards, when I was confused about when my paycheck for the job was going to come Tricia answered my email with answers within 12 hours. I really appreciate all of her hard work! It looks great on my resume and I have Patricia to thank for that!

She is nothing but positive vibes and Aerotek is the first company I would call if I ever needed help finding another job. Thanks Patricia and Aerotek for all your help!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aerotek Recruiter.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Apparently you work as a recruiter for Aerotek. Your vague description of your "stellar" help their at Aerotek by "Patricia".

Without actually stating what the Job, is hilarious. By the way, nothing involving Aerotek on any resume looks good.

Especially considering they have a D rating with the BBB. Good try tho!