A recruiter from Melville, NY contacted me about a job.I sent my updated resume and references to him.

The company he was recruiting for said they were interested in my resume and would get back to him as soon as possible. This was the beginning of July. He was in contact with me here and there keeping me posted on interview setups. He called my references and said everything checked out great.

A few weeks of not hearing from him and multiple phone calls and emails sent from myself he called me to tell me the company was in the middle of a reorganization and once things settled he would contact me. He also told me if he had any other jobs that I would be a fit for, he would let me know. That was a month ago. I feel like it was just a polite way of saying we arent interested, he just strung you along, you were just a number.

I emailed him last week to find out if he had any other postions and he has yet to contact me. It has been a week of no communication on his part.

Staffing firms either help you out or just use you and lie.I have recruites before and started relationships with people and were always honest, unlike shady people like this recruiter.

Review about: Aerotek Recruiter.

Had an Experience with Aerotek?

Comments