Review about Aerotek Staffing Services from Bellevue, Washington
I have been out of work since Jan.I contacted Aerotek the day i was let go from my last assignment.
I was stuck with an agent that seemed upset that it did not workout with the last position and he told me he would call me later that day. 3 days later I was called by a different person that sounded young and ready to do his job. The next week 4 days later he said he found a place that would be a great fit... One week later ge called and said the place wants to set up an interview.
I dont hear back for another week... This is now going on a month being out of work. He asked if i reviewed the email he sent and i had. He then says he will get an interview set up for the end of the week.
Its now been a month and i never heard back.Luckly I'm homeless now and find it almost impossible to find work.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Aerotek Staffing Services
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- "This LiveCareer site is a fraud. I signed up on Jan 18 for an one time resume for 1 dollar. Then they quietly charged me 39.80 on February 3, March..."
- "Labor Ready dont care about people. You can be a half decent worker that some companies want to hire but what Labor Ready will then do is deliberately put you..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "I bought a box of pancake mix from a location in Charlotte, NC. I found maggots in the box and its family all in my cabinets. I am absolutely an..."
- "Our designer chose Huntwood for our kitchen remodel. Within 2 years we had severe water damage below the sink area and the paint was wearing off. I called..."
- "We hired JC after looking for him for awhile because we had met him while he was doing work at the Aloft Hotel in downtown Asheville. Our driveway is..."