Review about Aerotek Staffing Services from Bellevue, Washington

49 of 332 Aerotek reviews

I have been out of work since Jan.I contacted Aerotek the day i was let go from my last assignment.

I was stuck with an agent that seemed upset that it did not workout with the last position and he told me he would call me later that day. 3 days later I was called by a different person that sounded young and ready to do his job. The next week 4 days later he said he found a place that would be a great fit... One week later ge called and said the place wants to set up an interview.

I dont hear back for another week... This is now going on a month being out of work. He asked if i reviewed the email he sent and i had. He then says he will get an interview set up for the end of the week.

Its now been a month and i never heard back.Luckly I'm homeless now and find it almost impossible to find work.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Aerotek Staffing Services
Review category
Employment Agencies
review #815886

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aerotek? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
49 of 332 Aerotek reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
foreverprettygirl

May 23 #1163460

that sucks...I worked for them too...they full of ***

1 0 Reply

Apr 11 #1142774

Most of this recruiter they hire to work for Aerotek they really don't care they already have a job that''s how Society turning to be, I think the government should stop this temporary agency *** temp to hire should be illegal companies just don't want to hire you permanent they do not want to offer you any benefits when you work for a temporary agency you are disposable any reason of they not like you, You lost your job!

1 0 Reply

Mar 24 #1133152

Very sorry to hear about your sad circumstances. I hope you have signed up with other agencies and will look for a job on your own. Aerotek has a bad rep in the staffing agency business. They hire recruiters with zero experience, straight from college. Not a very good business model, in my opinion.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aerotek. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Aerotek.
Filing a new complaint about
×