Detroit, Michigan

If Aerotek calls, don't answer the phone...I wish I didn't. So they "hooked me up" with a temp job that would go for "9 months" then I would be hired full time. I move 1000 mile away from home, get a year long apartment lease. Turns out Aerotek lied and the company only wanted temp work for three months with zero chance of hiring full time. I get let go the week before Xmas.

I will scream if one more Aerotek recruiter calls me up and asks if I have any friends that are looking for jobs so they can "hook them up"

Moral of the story: Stay away from Aerotek! TOO THEM YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN BEING BUT A COMMODITY

Comments

Never got paid for the time I worked every time I called it hasn't been processed yet. It has been three weeks now ...

Where is my paycheck :( :cry I will tell everyone Don't work for this SLUMS..... What makes it so bad they laugh in your face as though it is Funny.

kelly098765
@Tommy

Never got paid on time here in Davenport, Iowa either. They either say its the post office fault. Come on this company can not get away with this.