Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I HAVE HAD NUMEROUS CALLS FROM AEROTEK WITH THE STANDARD "I CAME ACROSS YOUR RESUME .....BLAH BLAH BLAH" YOU CALL THEM BACK, THEY ASK FOR ANOTHER COPY OF YOUR RESUME, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE SENT IT NUMEROUS TIMES - WHY ISN'T IT IN THE COMPUTER? THEY HAVE THIS FANTASTIC COMPANY THEY ARE GOING TO SEND IT TO, THEN THEY NEVER CALL YOU BACK.

I THINK IT IS ALL A SCAM, THEY REALLY DON'T HAVE A JOB, THEY JUST WANT TO SHOW NUMBERS TO THEIR BOSS. I AM NOT AWARE OF ANYONE EVER GETTING A JOB THROUGH AEROTEK. THEY TAKE SO LONG TO RESPOND AND FOLLOW UP ON EVERYTHING, YOU LOSE THE CHANCE TO EVEN INTERVIEW. I HAVE TALKED TO NUMEROUS IDOTS AT THE MENDOTA HEIGHTS OFFICE AND EDEN PRAIRIE.

THEY HAVE WASTED A LOT OF MY TIME.

THEY HAVE A HIGH TURNOVER - IT'S THE BAIT AND SWITCH. THEY WILL BE OUT OF BUSINESS SOON.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aerotek Recruitment.

I liked: How they lie, Bathrooms were clean.

I didn't like: All of the employees that work there - stupid idiot 20 year olds.

Comments

Suggestion: Stop typing in ALL CAPS, it looks unprofessional. And yes, Aerotek is mainly staffed by young early 20s recent college grads with little or no prior experience.