I was placed at an assignment looking to hire on perm. I had no problems up until the company wanted to hire me perm and give me a promotion.

Aerotek got GREEDY and demanded that my company pay a higher PAY OFF than negotiated which in turn cost me my promotion because my company didnt want to pay them a fee based on the salary they were going to off me with my promotion. This company is greedy. My recruiter lied to me and told me they would never cost an employee their job or a promotion HOWEVER that is EXACTLY what happened. I will continue on at the company i was placed at because of MY HARD WORK despite what this greedy company who thinks Im a slave to be bought and sold ..

when i asked about details from Aerotek I was treated like a underling, a minion who had no rights and wasnt entitled to an explanation. I am an educated professional probably more educated than the idiotic recruiters that sit behind those desks. They simply have knowledge of open positions that I would have been otherwise unaware of but IM THE ONE WHO EARNED MY PROMOTION BY WORKING MY BUTT OFF NOT THEM FOR JUST HELPING TO PLACE ME AT A FOOT IN THE DOOR ENTRY LEVEL POSITION.

They were entitled to a pay off based on 10.00 per hour what my salary would be after my contract ended with them is none of them FRIGGIN BUSINESS. GOLD DIGGERS WHO REST ON THE BACKS OF HARD WORKING PEOPLE WHILE MISREPRESENTING THEMSELVES AND HAVING BLATANT DISREGARD FOR THE WORKERS WHO THEY ACTUALLY ARE MAKING THEIR LIVING OFF OF.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aerotek Recruiter.

Aerotek Cons: Greedy, Will stab u in the back.

Comments

#1092054

I'm a recruiter there looking to quit and completely agree with you. However, it's the account managers that negotiate all this stuff and tell the recruiters what to do. I always agree with the employee and want to pay them more or help them out, but my greedy account manager is the decision make and negotiator.