I encountered an absence of correspondence with and Aerotek Recruiter. I was contacted initially regarding a potential position that coordinated with my abilities and experience; however in the wake of messaging one of the recruiter specialists and presenting a resume and in addition my expert references by means of email per the recruiter, it has been two weeks and she has never answered back, and this is the correspondence breakdown before being placed.

In the event that this is the absence of business morals showed before becoming a part of this organization, I think it worked out well that the ball was dropped beforehand, it is very important to focus on every single warning before hand, as opposed to turning into a part of an organization and later discovering that it is not all that it is showing at first glance. My advice to the organization proprietor, regardless of the possibility that a candidate is not the best fit for the specific position that you initially reached out to them regarding with respect to, it is amateurish and says a ton in regards to the organization when they enlist unprofessional who don't answer to and emails that they requested, as well as voice message following two weeks of and email being sent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aerotek Recruiter.

Comments

Aerotek is staffed by young 20 something year olds with little to no previous professional experience. They don't hire recruiters, they hire salespeople and telemarketers. I would have lowered expectations when dealing with them.