Bradenton, Florida

Was brushed off and insulted by recruiter/ unprofessional ryan horton whom rarely returned my calls, told me inaccurate information pertaining to job start dates, and Mr. Horton also seems to get offended with contacting other recruiters relative towards other positions.

If Ryan does return a call it's 2 weeks later and at the end of business day on Friday. His responses are "What's going on now, what's the problem now, you've talked to every other associate in my office." In a inclined tone with sighs. I am only trying to pursue occupation/employment, I am directed to his associate/ aka partner in crime- Trevor and he has me on speaker phone while ryan is immaturely yelling in background like an adolescent child.

I asked for the contact to corporate and Trevor refused to assist. Good luck working with such professionally inclined people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aerotek Recruiter.

Comments

You never say what city or state this Ryan and Trevor are working w/ Aerotek... not that it matters greatly. It would just be better information for people reading this to know which office you were going to.

PLEASE come forward so that we can help put a stop to this activity. You can email me at co_unemployment@live.com or call 720-270-1468. PLEASE let me know if you are willing to tell your story to a reporter - your identity can remain anonymous.

CONTACT:

Hey, I want to talk to you guys about what happened. You'll understand why when you give me a call.

720-270-1468.

It's my cell phone. This might be a chance to warn other people.