283 views
1.4

Got a call from a recruiter saying that my 'qualifications would be perfect for a position' they had with another company. They described it and I told them I wasn't interested.

Called me the next day and the same thing happens, except I say I would be interested in learning about the position. By chance I end up getting a job offer for a position I had applied to previously that same day, so I call the recruiter at Aerotek and tell her that I am no longer interested. She proceeds to call me 10 times over the next week, but I stop answering her calls. She finally gets ahold of me, tries to get contact information of 'others looking for jobs in the area', and tells me that the position she had for me would have paid me significantly more than the one I'm in now (even though I looked for this position on the said company's website and it literally doesn't exist).

Super annoying company and in my opinion a drain on society. Avoid at all costs.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aerotek Cons: Pestulent behavior.

Store Location: 800 Tower Dr Suite 700, Troy, MI 48098, USA