I contacted them about a posted position and scheduled an interview with a recruiter.The initial phone conversation was pleasant, but when I arrived to interview I discovered that there were no actual current openings.

The recruiter clearly hadn't read my resume, based on his line of questioning. I was seeking an engineering position, and he asked a number of questions such as " how are you with hand tools?" I had to explain to him the various engineering titles, and expectations for those positions. Then came the question about compensation, and I quoted the salaries I pulled off the US. department of labor's website adjusted by location, and he basically told me I was misinformed and told me where he believed the industry stood on that, being less than half what I considered fair.

Then the recruiter left to check with his boss on any upcoming openings, and left me sitting in the conference room for an hour. I finally left the conference room when he decided to break away from his gossiping with coworkers. I explained my time is too valuable.

I have better ways to be spending it.Every month or so, they reach out to see if i'm still in the market.

michaelmondt wrote the review because of poor customer service at Aerotek. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aerotek to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unprofessionalism. Author liked the most bathrooms were clean. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aerotek and aerotek recruiter for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments