Why do we have Job Agencies? They don't help you or the company.

You ask for $10.00 dollars an hour. Just to feed your family and to fill that position. The job agency wants $14.00 dollars an hour from the company... That's why it's very hard to find a job.

All the Job Agencies are charging the companies more money. Especially AEROTEK Staffing in Northridge Ca. I have been with Aerotek for 5 months they have not done anything for me. I've call the company 10 times, and left messages, that there was a job that I would like to apply for.

They never called me back. All Job Agencies wait and wait until "they" get that money they want from the Company. By then you have lost everything. They have all the jobs locked in to them.

That's why there are still a lot of unemployed workers. Do to the Agencies. "We take what ever we can get." We Have to qualify for them before they send are resume out to a company. We don't need them.

Jobs have past me by; that I have the skills to do. AEROTEK never tried to contact me in any way. Imagine the other unemployed workers they didn't call. I believe that if a company would put their job openings in the news paper or on the internet there would be more jobs been filled.

A least we would have a 50% chance that the Company would call.

Using an Agency there is only a 1% chance that a company would call. I say get rid of all job Agencies.

Comments

Paragould, Arkansas, United States #231547

Contact with Aerotek Complaints:

Hey, I want to talk to you guys about what happened. You'll understand why when you give me a call.

720-270-1468.

It's my cell phone. This might be a chance to warn other people.

#207631

Dvillegas, you hit it right on the head....

The same things are going on here in Colorado. They make $25.00/hr, and you make $16.82/hr.

What a bunch of ***.... $25.00/hr for what? Companies need to get there s**t together!!!!! I'm so tired of working for Aerotek, and getting stuck in the A*S.

23% of all the companies to work for are large, 77% are small business. You work a 3 & 6 month contract, and then out once more. Aerotek will not make you rich. The 90’s are over.

Start your own business, you will feel better. Control your own life!!!!!!!

Wow. One grammatical catastrophe speaking to another...

Folks, the $14.00/Hr. to $10.00/Hr. is typical and is how all staffing agencies make their money. I have not used Aerotek myself, but I have used several agencies.

The key is to keep on them and not to sit and wait for them; they have many candidates. Have a happy job hunt!

I agree, though you could have presented your statements better. The fact is that these kinds of shady originations only hurt the customer and the employee.

Imagine you are the employee that gets shafted by this origination you are now very pi$$ed and in the originations customers property.

You at some point are not going to care if you destroy a piece of equipment by accident and certainly will be paying a lot less attention to what you are doing. I don’t know about you guys but I wouldn’t want to be a customer of Aerotek.

Dang it! you got me on the spelling.

But thanks for the educational talk about spelling and who Aerotek use to be, I don\'t think I mentioned anything about who they were in the past. I can see you were also excited to make your point by posting it three times. By the way no offense taken on the degree insualt because I don\'t have one. I am glad you are now making double the amount.

But save your hahaha\'s because you never know who your going to work for or who\'s help you will need when econmic times like this one hits home. I don\'t work for Aerotek but I do know how it feels as a recruiter not being able to hire every 100 applicants that you meet with daily.

:grin To
JC you must work for them, or you have a friend or a family member working for them, and they found you a job. J.C. the $10 dollars was only an example. I found a job on my own and I am making twice as much with out the help of them. The only reason I went to them is because they can find jobs faster. If they help!!
And J.C. if you have a Degree it’s not working for you. Throw it away because you don’t know how to spell “Computer” correctly Ha Ha Ha! ! Were you scratching your head? When you were trying to spell computer…Daa C Daa O Daaa !!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!!!!
And J.C. Aerofake has been in business for years. They used to be called the Alliance Group, but had so many complaints. They Change the name to Aerofake. If you’re Degree would have shown you how to read. You should have known this.

To

JC you must work for them, or you have a friend or a family member working for them, and they found you a job. J.C. the $10 dollar was only an example. I found a job on my own and am making twice as much with out the help of them. The only reason I when to them is because they can found jobs faster.

And J.C. if you have a Degree it’s not working for you. Throw it away because you don’t know how to spell “Computer” correctly Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ! Daaaaaa ! Were you scratching your head? When you were trying to spell computer…

Daa C Daa O Daaa !!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!!!!

To

JC you must work for them, or you have a friend or a family member working for them, and they you found a job. J.C. the $10 dollar was only an example. I found a job on my own and am making twice as much with out the help of them. The only reason I when to them is because they can found a jobs faster.

And J.C. if you have a Degree it’s not work for you. Throw it away because you don’t know how to spell “Computer” correctly Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ! Daaaaaa ! Were you scratching your head? When you were trying to spell computer…

Daa C Daa O Daaa !!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!!!!

Well first of all....If you do not want to work for an agency go to EDD office and use a computor there don't be lazy. There are insurance premiums and taxes that have to be paid so that is why you get paid 10.00 and they do charge the company for a service.

Open up a business and you will see how much money has to put up front before you see an investment. Yes, you do not have the best insurance why dont you join all the other Americans that have sucky insurance you ain't the only one suffering buddy.

Your best answer is get an education because your spelling is in correct line 11 should say "our resumes" not are resume. Get a degree and you can work for Aerotek rather then to go work for them or start your own business and you can see another world and give your employees sucky pay and sucky insurance and just maybe you will get the big picture.

I use to work w/ them for 1 year, after the contrat ended at my job they never give me other job, never answer my call and emails, I apply for unemployment and they are trying to deni me, after doing a research about them thy website said they pay for holydais and sick days, I never get pay for that a the never told me anything!!

Jesella

My boyfriend works for Aerotek and they have been nothing but trouble for him since the get go. They are preventing him from being hired into a great job. The company that he has been working for wants to hire him but Aerotek is greedy and will not let them "purchase" him from them. Why? Because he is a pay check every week. It's total bs. Mean while he teeters on the edge of being let go all the time because he's a contract worker always having to do 10xs more work for 1/2 the pay as the others.

The Insurance they offer is craptastic and he gets no paid days off.

It took 4 months to get direct deposit done correctly, they kept messing it up. When he needs to talk to his Aerotek supervisor? The guy ducks him or won't answer calls. He won't return emails. So professional...

He has worked for them for close to 2 years hoping they will give up and let the company he is working at finally hire him.