Aerotek did get me an interview with a fairly prestigious financial advising firm.The was two and a half weeks ago and I thought the interview went well but I guess I will never know as I have not heard from them since.

I have now read the reviews of others and realize that my experience is not the exception but instead the rule.

I will go out of my way to make sure I spread the word locally that they are a sham operation and a waste of time for anyone who is looking for work.I hope that the hiring firm found a good candidate for the position.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of aerotek staffing services. Aerotek needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aerotek staffing services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aerotek.

Had an Experience with Aerotek?

Comments

Did you ask for feedback? Because they aren't going to just volunteer that automatically, they are too busy. You will have to ASK for that information.