Interviewed and left hanging .Luis Reyes said he would call and now will not return my messages!

Aerotek called me to come in for an interview. Went to fill out application for them , sat through a twenty five minute interview, he was asking very specific questions about the position I was applying for, and said " things look good ". Told me he would let me know, if company was interested in me or not. Waited a week before I called him back to find out what the company said, He answered the call and told me he was "working on a big project".

I have since left two messages asking if he could return my call.

Never heard from him again.Very dissappointed !

Had an Experience with Aerotek?

Comments

I interviewed with Aerotek in suburban Philadelphia (a woman named "Samantha").She told me of a job prospect in Philly.

I interviewed with the company, tried to call her regarding the interview, and was told she was in "training" for the entire week. She called me back finally on Friday at 4:30 PM and starting telling me of another job prospect; it turned out to be the exact company and position I had just interviewed for. When I informed her of this, she became abrupt and just hung up on me.

After two weeks of waiting for her to call back, I finally called her again; she informed me that she hadn't called because I had been rude to her!!

Why am I being punished because of this woman's personal hissy fit?Is this an example of the type of career counselors employed by Aerotek?