I worked through Aerotek from Aug 2009 to Dec 31, 2009 and was injured on the job on Dec 28, 2009.I contacted my account manager and advised him of the injury (he never filed the first report of injury required by law) and on Dec 31, 2009 I was told my contract was cancelled.

Never given a reason why. I also had personal health insurance with them and still can't get my final medical bill paid. I am now being sued for the surgery costs of over $11k. I don't understand how they can get by not filing a first report of injury and then lying about it.

I had called him on my cell phone and had records of me notifying them.

I also had the General Manager and the Superintendent as witnesses who stated that I had done nothing wrong to cause my injury.I slipped on black ice in the parking lot during hours of darkness landing on my right shoulder and then the following day went to pull on a piece of conduit that was a hazard hanging from the ceiling of the demo site, tearing my right rotator cuff.

DO NOT GO TO WORK FOR THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "failure to file work comp claim" and wants this business to "pay the medical bills to summit orthopedics" as the author lost $11950. The author is overall dissatisfied with Aerotek. The most disappointing about aerotek customer care from Aerotek was there management skills and flat out dishonesty Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aerotek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Employment Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Aerotek to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aerotek?

Comments