Minneapolis, Minnesota

I worked through Aerotek from Aug 2009 to Dec 31, 2009 and was injured on the job on Dec 28, 2009. I contacted my account manager and advised him of the injury (he never filed the first report of injury required by law) and on Dec 31, 2009 I was told my contract was cancelled.

Never given a reason why. I also had personal health insurance with them and still can't get my final medical bill paid. I am now being sued for the surgery costs of over $11k. I don't understand how they can get by not filing a first report of injury and then lying about it.

I had called him on my cell phone and had records of me notifying them.

I also had the General Manager and the Superintendent as witnesses who stated that I had done nothing wrong to cause my injury. I slipped on black ice in the parking lot during hours of darkness landing on my right shoulder and then the following day went to pull on a piece of conduit that was a hazard hanging from the ceiling of the demo site, tearing my right rotator cuff.

DO NOT GO TO WORK FOR THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aerotek Customer Care.

Reason of review: Failure to file work comp claim.

Monetary Loss: $11950.

Preferred solution: Pay the medical bills to Summit Orthopedics.

Aerotek Cons: There management skills, Flat out dishonesty.

• Recruiting Agency